Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned pictures of Goodguys in Puyallup 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jul 25, 2010.

1. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Uh, sure, if by "missed it" you mean it wasn't included since it falls outside the interest of this forum. I believe the cut off is 1964? And Camaro's certainly didn't have the same body style in '64, so that one is WAY off topic. Nice first post too, btw.

2. unklgriz

unklgriz

I like Camaro's, but that one is on the hideous side.

(mainly because I can't stand big wheels and tires)

JMO

Larry

3. wildearp

wildearp
    from tucson, az

Thanks for posting the photos. Your first post sounded a bit nasal to me. This one cements it. This statement is the true definition of self contradictory. :rolleyes:

4. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

Great shots. That black Chevy COE camper has to be the most outragous!

5. Rodder29

Rodder29

Great shots for sure. Some interesting stuff going on there. I saw some build pic's of that COE a few month's back, it looks like it turned out to be a nice ride. Thanks for the pic's. How the hell did that pimped out Camaro get posted on here? I guess not everyone pays attention to the jist of this forum.

6. SLIMLEG40

SLIMLEG40
    from ENID OKLA

Really liked the pics i think the camera works really good.

7. While the attention to detail is obvious, I've always found those chrome pits very unimaginative and gaudy. If I had to look at a Camaro of that vintage, I'd rather look at a restored one...

*yawn*

8. JNS, I can relate to the emotions/pride involved in creating your own rendition of your perfect car. I learned a long time ago, that most opinions are easily forgotten, or at least should be. The majority of the people on this site, can and do appreciate individual efforts, no matter what the vehicle. But, having said that, they are also adamit about the "traditional" cars, which is what this site is about. Keep the faith, there is a lot that can be learned here, from some very knowledgeable people. Your pride is well deserved.

9. America may have started the whole Hot Rod scene, but believe me, it's a world wide phenomenon!
    Some of the best & most creative vehicles come from Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Europe and of course your neigbor to the north Canada!;)

10. there has been cool stuff outa Canada showing up at N/W events for years,NSRA,GoodGuys,ISCA,Unique Tin,Team C,Portland Roadster Show etc. I always figured it was because they had such shitty weather that all they could do was work on the car instead of driveing them......JMO:D

11. 52RustRocket

52RustRocket

Is there any more pics of that Black COE Camper?

12. Here is the black COE next to my Voodoo T both Street Rodder picks!
    We started Valley Street Rods car club in 1990
    [​IMG]

13. Well if I could save the $1400 a month that we pay for medical premiums for my wife and I, I could afford some nice cars too!!

14. moparron426

moparron426

you are right. "GREAT PICTURES" thank you for posting them:cool::D

15. Couple more weeks till "The best damn pictures of Hotrodarama"!!! LOL! This will be my new slogan. "The best damn pictures of.........."

16. Exellent rabid coverage of the event!! Catch up with ya at hotrodarama!

17. That link is sooooo awesome showing the work involved!!! Thanks!!!

18. Kanuck53

Kanuck53

Nice Pictures,great to see so many neat looking cars,Thanks for the post