Register now to get rid of these ads!

closed thread again....

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by nashvegas99, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

I have to say one thing about all of this...I've kept my war of words to myself and haven't been personal or used foul language. My post was a fun way to get people to tell about their spouses and what they go through with all of this. Yes, I am an adult and I'm a very good husband, hence the one project...not 5 or 6 unfinished projects hanging out as yard art or taking up my wife's garage space. My family comes first, once again hence the one project...but I still love the hot rodding way of life. If you want to bring on the war of words and start banging it out on here, I'm all for it. If not, don't try your Napoleanic crap with me to make yourself feel better.

2. 61TBird

61TBird

[​IMG]

Having problems with your Dog?
    Go to a Dog Owners Forum.

Having problems with an O/T car?
    I guarantee there's a forum for it.

Read the HAMB Rules.
    Know the HAMB Rules.
    Live the HAMB Rules.
    It's really that simple.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  3. Their game-their rules.

4. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

Hey 61Tbird...after seeing your picture there, it tells me all I need to know about how much I need to listen to you.

5. M.Edell

M.Edell

lol... Back in the early days, this guy would have been ridiculed so much he would have never returned...It was like the Wild West.

6. M.Edell

M.Edell

LOL..Dave Stop it man..I just spit out my coffee all over the desk from laughing so god damn hard...

7. My threads get closed all the time. You'll get used to it;):eek::D:p

8. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

edell, if you want to ridicule...bring it. I'm a big boy and can take it. It's usually the ones that do the ridiculing that can't seem to be able to take it.

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Buddy Holly...dead...???

Are you shure...???

When...??? How...???

Oh man, my life is ruined now...Noooooooooooooo...????

R-

10. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

Maybe this will help get this one shut down

[​IMG]

11. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

I had one of my threads shut down because I asked the general population a couple questions of what I should ask price wise on some stuff I was selling for a dead friends wife. I knew that I had saw other threads with prices shown in them that were still up, but I just accepted the moderators decision and went on. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair to us, but you just have to accept it and go on when you are dealing with a large group of people. Just one man's opinion.

12. M.Edell

M.Edell

Dont trip out on holmes..I said the early days..i'm too old to give a shit anymore...

13. robleticia

robleticia

Stoney, it's all good brother! I cant get my wife in the garage either, maybe it's all those naked pin-ups on the wall? IDK?:D

14. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

the days when the HAMB had Balls! I long for those days, it was hard core.
    now for 50 bucks you can be an ed hardy cool kid also!
    FRITZ

15. In this day and age of everyones opinion matters we all get lost in the soup now and then. The Mods have a tough enough job keeping the board stocked with relative matters. Have you seen the spam lately on the board??? In closing if your worried about your wife, your the only one that can handle that problem. Did ya ever think about the Mods that have to put up with all this and still have time for their wives and family????

16. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

You mean you really don't know? Holy shit you must be the only one who doesn't.

OK, ready,here's the hidden agenda: We're all secretly Masons, descended from George Washington, hell-bent on starting a new world hot rod order. Wives who don't get it could ruin the whole damn thing, so get with the program and handle your bid-ness at home before coming to the lodge, I mean site. Otherwise we'll have to keep deleting all your threads. And you don't get to know the secret handshake until its all cool or you sign up for an alliance membership. Get it? "Alliance" There's secret shit all deep in here.
    :D

17. -Brent-

-Brent-

Not meant to be a war... and guess what it's not all about you generating the OT post, it's about the posts the come into it. I had to look it up to see what you were referring to and really, you were light-hearted but some others were not.

There are young, impressionable people that use this site. They can get drama/nonsense/OT material/B.S. everywhere else... why, really should we have it here? I think about that a lot. HAMB Andy didn't come here for the wife-beating jokes, he came here because he loved hot rods.

And... Aside from your insecure ranting, I'd like you to know I'm much taller than Napoleon! :D

18. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

As much as I'm enjoying this banter, I have to take my daughter shopping. Yes, I'm the dad that does that kind of stuff. Anybody want to poke fun at that one? Just for the record...I'll be right back on the site after I get back this evening. I love the HAMB. It is very informative and entertaining.

19. M.Edell

M.Edell

ah yes.. Back When Germ and I would bust each others balls, crazy Mother F'er...Germ would have ripped some shit up on a post like this.

20. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

This one needs to be closed too. Waste of bandwidth.

21. I'm confused. THIS thread "lives"? The other one must've really been a bad one

22. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

Vandutch...finally an answer I can deal with. Thanks. That's freakin funny. the sad part is, I grew up in the 60's and 70's with a dad that thought that. Could be the reason that I'm so conspiracy oriented...huh

23. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Over 50 responses in less than two hours, I'd like to see an "On Topic" post get that kind of response these days.

Lesson learned guys, everytime you post in a thread you bump it back up to the top. If you dislike a thread just ignore it and it will fade away in obscurity.

24. 61TBird

61TBird

Prove it...
    Here's the "Secret Word"

25. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

that's pretty slick t-bird

26. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

See Ryan, I am not alone.......
    you can close it now.
    FRITZ

27. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

I'm good with that..

28. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

I've had threads closed by the Nazi's too.
    Wahh wahhh.
    There's good info here but mostly old farts who lash out,,this site sucks more as they age and get more senile.
    Maybe it'll get better as the nursing homes fill up.

29. nashvegas99

nashvegas99

Thanks for letting it play out Ryan. Ya'll all have a blessed day. Talk to ya real soon.

30. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

^^^^^^
    I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.