Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, I'm here from Stagecoach Nevada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by badaple1, Jul 27, 2010.

1. badaple1

badaple1
    from Nevada

Hi, I live in the high desert of Nevada I really enjoy building cars and motorcycles I've worked for Paughcos building frames and harley parts I also worked for Rod Bodz building 32 ford roadster bodies I worked for Innovative Rod Products building running boards and mustang II front ends.
    I hurt myself in a motorcycle crash a few years back to the point that I can only work a few hours a day, so now I work for myself, taking what ever I can find or afford and building hot rods from it.
    I am here to meet and share ideas with people interested in hot rods :)

2. darrenpritt

darrenpritt

Sorry about your accident I've laid a couple down myself. I'm actually getting all my info together to start a build of a 27 track-t with my 10 yr old son and am wondering about a couple of things, I thinka 6cylinder engine would be a good choice given the fact that the body is fiberglass and the overall weight will be minimual but the biy wants a v-8 ( that the hillbilly coming out in him..HAHA, and second how hard would it bee to fabricate some frony and rear fenders? What do you think?

3. welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

4. I'm an old scooter tramp also. Hope everything works out for ya! Welcome, from Mammoth, Az. Crow.

5. Welcome from Arkansas...

6. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

Welcome from No Ca

7. badaple1

badaple1
    from Nevada

I had a 27 track T lots of fun we used a V6 and a 4spd automatic. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=55541557&albumID=0&imageID=56310285
    I also had mor of a rat rod style with a 401 nail head http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=55541557&albumID=0&imageID=26992881
    the V6 will work fine and have plenty of power just check your gear ratio in the rear end use something like 373 or 411's I used 290's and it really didn't work as well as I thought it would
    Good Luck Badaple1

8. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

HEY!! I know where Stagecoach is !!