Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from B.C.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hexadox, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Hexadox

Hexadox

Alrighty, so I've been poking around here for quite awhile but being a bit of a scratch my head while reading the instructions kinda guy I didn't feel I had much to contribute. Well now that I've found myself posting I figure I better introduce myself.

I'm in White Rock B.C., been a car nut all my life and I love all kinds of stuff, foreign and domestic, but my biggest love has always been old, road weary, traditional american rods and customs. I'm currently driving a '61 pontiac laurentian that I've got lots of plans for but for the time being I'm just toolin' around, tweakin' her a little here and there and enjoying the smile on my four year old boy's face when we go out cruisin'.

Anyway, this is a great board, I've already learned lots from you guys in my years of lurking and now I'm looking forward to actually participating.

2. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB, cool avatar.

3. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

Welcome to the HAMB

4. Welcome from Arkansas and keep that boy grinnin'...:D

5. ARVCo.

ARVCo.

Welcome from Maryland!

6. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

7. Welcome form the other end of Canada! Post on!!!!!

8. Hexadox

Hexadox

Thanks for the welcome! Here's a pic, mine's on the right.

IMG_8570.jpg

9. Lotek_Racing

Lotek_Racing

Welcome from Burnaby B.C.

A couple of us are trying to get a monthly meet going on at a local burger joint.

Keep an eye on the HAMB for more info, we're gonna try for the third Friday of the month.

Shawn

10. Magoo38

Magoo38

Looks like the Tradex in Abby I was at that show. Welcome from another guys from BC.:D

Magoo38

11. Hexadox

Hexadox

Yep, that was at the Tradex, my kid got to meet George Barris that day. I told him that Batman asked Mr. Barris to build his car so he was pretty excited, lol. I recognize that little texaco, langley right?

Lotek, I'll keep my eye out for that. I always end up working late on friday's though. I'd like to get out to the Tim Hortons in langley one of these days too, I hear it's been pretty huge lately. Tomorrow night here in white rock on the east side of the beach there's supposed to be a big cruise-in with free parking on the grass for old cars. I'll definately be there.