Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oshkosh

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dutchtreat, Jul 23, 2010.

1. dutchtreat

dutchtreat

Anyone here on the Hamb going to the Oshkosh Flyin? I have been going most years sense 1970, will be there from Monday through sat. morning. I belong to the Replica Fighter Assoc., I am the Grasshopper Squadron Leader! We have a great little clubhouse and it has central Air! Anyone see the Movie Fly Boys about WW1 fighter? One of our members built 4 planes that were used in the movie. We will have both WW1 and WW2 replica airplanes there. Should have a number of Mustang Replicas! Stop by and say hi.
    Dutch

2. I'm sure that Wingnutz will be there. Should be a bunch of others there too. Cool stuff!:cool:

3. RoddyB34

RoddyB34

My neighbor is going ,he flew out of Melbourne, Australia yesterday ,he is ex Australian Air Force instrument mechanic ,runs Howard Instruments in Melbourne,asked him to bring me an Oshkosh sticker/decal back for me ,hope he remembers,,,

4. dutchtreat

dutchtreat

We have a lot of Replica Fighter Assoc. members from Australia!!!There is a company down there making a super Spitfire replica in 80% scale.
    Dutch

5. All I know is we are midway cross country and have been hauling fuel to the airport nonstop to keep up with all the planes heading to Oshkosh!

6. PM me your mobile number... I'll be riding around in a WWII Jeep!:cool:

7. storm king

storm king

I'll be there, leaving tomorrow to set up Sunday. Our company is Blackhawk Modifications, I run the composites side of it.

8. krooser

krooser

Stop by Cliffy's shop in Oshkosh and pick up some Symco stuff...

9. solid

solid

I went a few years back with some guys where i used to work. It was a great time. Alot more fun than i had expected. I'm taking my son when he gets a little older.

10. MotorCityDeuce

MotorCityDeuce

Dutch, I will be there Tuesday and Wednesday. First time, where might I find you and anything special to be looking for? Any other HAMBer's going?
    Mike

11. dutchtreat

dutchtreat

Vetteman,
    Look for me in the Replica Fighter Assoc. Clubhouse. It's right acrossed from the Forum buildings. come on in ask for John the Grasshopper Sq. Leader. I will be working the desk a few hours each day and hanging around on the porch talking planes. I'll pm you my ceil#
    Dutch