Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Larry Watson Tells a Great Story... RIP

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evel, Jul 20, 2010.

1. What a total bummer I have been on since hearing yesterday afternoon. Larry moved to my area a few years ago, and ever since has been what I would call a friend. He would visit the paint store I run and have me match colors and even paint some stuff here and there. Never too busy and always a story teller days at the store will never be as cool as the days he would visit. Hopefully heavens paint store has Murano pearl and Nason Tints cuz nobodys chariots safe with Larry around. Rest in peace.

2. Moldy

Moldy

Amen Brother

3. Moldy

Moldy

Thank you

4. R.I.P Mr. Watson.

5. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Piero, THANKS for that, bloody COOl!

Nick.

6. Anymore videos?

7. skoh73

skoh73

Dang, don't know how I missed it. I saw Ryan's thread earlier this week that he was ill...
    Man, this really stinks. He will be greatly missed.

8. dotnet

dotnet

Larry and i were very close in the 60's (he did 3 of my cars) and we would cruise all the time and opened the Whiskey--moving from the Peppermint West--did many crazy car things and partied in the Hollywood hills in the 60's after a 3am breakfast at Barney's Beanery--A good guy and a complement to the Hot Rod industry--
    Dave Robertson
    <o>:p></o>:p>

9. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

Man what an impact this is all having. I have a moment when a great passes on but this one is hittin pretty hard for some reason. I have idolized Larry Watson for years, this just proves his legacy. He will live on forever!!!!!!

10. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

Oh yeah. Thanks Evel that ruled by the way.

11. chopz56

chopz56

Another great loss to our community of the great gearheads!I wish i could have met him!Just another reason i would love to live in CA to meet alot of the guys that really gave us some awesome cars!

12. Just had a chanxce to watch this with sound. Thanks Piero

13. A true talent and trendsetter!

14. Man his first customer was von dutch,Please post up more vid's when you can ,and thanks
    for sharing,tony from down under...