Register now to get rid of these ads!

KKOA Salina, KS 2010 Meet & Greet Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Spidercoupe

Spidercoupe
    from Bevier, MO

I was planning on driving out today but got bad news from my trans man. I only have high gear and reverse so Im trying to find a trailer [ugg] and get out of town under the cover of darkness. If anybody sees my car on a trailer Ive lost face forever but I want to be at this show bad.

2. H3O

H3O

what about thin whites? it's still whitewalls. was planning on having my falcon in there. i now have thin whites.

3. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

nope. 3 1/4 minimum.

4. Hey, I went to school at UM-Rolla! Go Miners! :)

5. What does it cost to have a spot at the swap meet there??? I might just load up on a bunch of stuff and bring it up! Was planning to simply spectate, but the cost of the new water pump on my DD Ford PowerStroke nearly made ME have a powerstroke! Gotta recoup some of that expense!

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Koolsville of course.:cool:

That's what you said last year!:rolleyes:

7. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

we arrived. Table made it safe and sound even with Scott driving. Caught air on the RR Tracks. Looking forward to meeting lots of you. Greg Nelson Montana KKOA State Director.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. So is the no whitewalls thing really a joke or for real
    ?. Yes I read the post saying it's a joke but I'm getting ready to make a 500 mile dash down there in my Merc and I want to be sure

9. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

The drags were awesome. Denise you drive like a girl. "A girl who knows how to drive and have fun that is" Nice meeting you and Megan tonight. Amazing cars and pickups, great shop tour. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  10. dehudso

dehudso

It figures that the first weekend that I'm in salina, I'd have to ferry the plane back on saturday. Yay.

11. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Great to see everyone today! I will be there tomorrow so stop by if you are still around Salina, my booth is a green pop up tent with a black banner and my royboyproductions.com logo. These are downsized quite a bit and low resolution, I will bundle the full size photos as a .zip file and put them on my site and try to post a link up tomorrow night.

Attached Files:

12. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Sucks to not be able to be there when it's only 45 minutes from my home town.

13. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I'm up to over 750 pics so far, so even though you can't be there, at least you can see some of the cars! (not much help, I know)

14. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

When do we get to see them?

15. Was a cool meet & Greet. Here are some photos I took.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  16. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I'll get some up as soon as I can, just spent some time editing and such, heading back into town for the Psycho Devilles show and will be back at the park at 8am tomorrow for more pics!

17. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Do you have any of the HAMB MERC gathering?

18. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Yeah shot quite a few of the Mercs this morning early. I'll pick some of the choice ones and get them up here, probably not until tomorrow though, unless someone can give me a 30 or 40 hour day to have time to get everything done:)

19. BigFinCad

BigFinCad

Just got back to Colorado from Salina. What a great event. Talked to lots of Hambers
    Great to see Denise drag racing her Olds........topless!!!!

20. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

The heat must of gotten to her too, she was waving her hands in the air like she was on a roller coaster ride.

21. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

These are not the full size shots, but only because they are 41mb all zipped together, if you want/need a full res version just pm me and I'll email them to you one at a time.

Attached Files:

22. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

Darn it!! I missed the photo again. Where was I?

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks much for taking and posting all the Meet & Greet photos. I did want to mention that the four people sitting in the lawn chairs agaist the fence in the first photo are not HAMB people. As a matter of fact the women in the sleveless blue and white top was very mean and nasty to Megan while Megan was sitting at the picnic table. If you wouldn't mind do you think you could delete that photo. I really don't care to look at her and I'm sure Megan doesn't either. We'd both really apprecaite it.

Yeah baby!!! Topless is the way to go!!!:cool:
    Great seeing you again sweetie. I enjoyed our chat. Looking forward to next time.

Just happy to have won a race or two :D

24. Ha! OK I deleted those people for you. :D

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You're a sweetheart, thanks!:cool:

26. How could anybody be mean to you two???? must be really jealous...........

27. studhud

studhud

Damn I never make make these things. I have been to tons of shows never get to the meet and greets, next time Denise is going to have to drag me by the ear to the meet. I always forget or am busy. Looks like it was huge hope ya all fun I had a blast!
    Dave Hitch

28. gonmad

gonmad

Well, I missed this again......surprise, surprise!!
    I was prolly talking to someone about something extremely important! LOL