Register now to get rid of these ads!

Value of a '62 and a '60 Caddy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DanIam, Jul 22, 2010.

1. DanIam

DanIam

I have a friend that has both a '62 and a '60 Caddy. Both of them were purchased for restoration, but my friend found another hobby and basically lost interest. Both cars are two doors, and both are in really good condition. Very little rust on either of them and what is there is surface rust only. The only exception being that the '60 will does have a rusted out front bumper. Any idea as to the value of either of them? Just looking for a ballpark, since I don't have pics at this time. No body damage on either of them. Both have the original 390. Both run.

I am thinking about picking one of them up. I like the body style of the '62 better. I assume the '60 might be worth a little more? I think I could get the '62 for $3,000 and the '60 for maybe $500 more. What do you guys think?

2. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

both run.

do you really think that's a good enough description to give you a value?:D

4. DanIam

DanIam

Yes, based on the fact that I ALSO stated that the bodies were straight with VERY little rust. I'm sure someone can give me a ballpark answer, as opposed to your smartass comment! :D

I do appreciate the bump, however!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010