Register now to get rid of these ads!

$$--engines on hold--$$

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Engine Pro 5X, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

ha ha ha-----that's what friends are for. I doubt you will make it to Salina now that your work load is running behind.

2. $$$$ Oh yeah !! How much is the $$-WAGER-$$ for this year ??? Your buddy "THE GRASS COP" let the cat outaa the bag and said you cats was making a bet again !!! >>>>.

3. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

If you weren't so busy whacking something, you could get the weed whacking done.

see you Thursday.

call me tomorrow.

$lacker

4. Abomb

Abomb

Is that why the sausage looks funny?????

5. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

sounds like someone showed Bruce his best kielbasa

6. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

he is just too busy whacking the sausage and sending out emails containing bad jokes or gorgeous naked ladies to get any yard work done.

7. Never2low

Never2low

I love inside jokes.....I just hate being outside:confused:

8. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gasoline and matches thats what Burt would do.

9. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I don't know the whole story but I was at his shop yesterday and the grass was knee high and I gave him shit about it. In fact every time I visit his grass is tall. Now he lives in a very nice kept town and his own home is flawless. Oddly he cannot mow the grass at his shop or hire it done. No big deal, just inside joking.

10. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

this is actually what he needs to do.

11. said to the neighbor next door - I'm gonna mow your place...cause I kinda use it for a trailer turn around....HELL with chest high growth at both his corners...he's gonna draw code compliance our way...how easily he forgets the last time he caught their attention....don't need them looking over at my place....

12. #### Yeah you short leggers from Gypsum have that problem !!! I thought the grass was fine !!! >>>>.

13. Paul,

For the past few summers, I've worked for my wife's boss to make a few extra dollars while school's out. Mrs. Yankee works for a property management company. My job was to drive through communities and make sure that people were obeying their covenants- no weeds in the yard, right kind of mulch, no 5 dozen lawn gnomes, etc. Those who don't follow the rules get a warning, then fines, and so on.

Let's just say that I'm really glad that I don't live in one of those communities-

The other day I finally got a chance to mow the yard. Our middle-Yankee Daniel came running up to his mother in tears wanting to know why Daddy was cutting down all the pretty yellow flowers :rolleyes:

14. #### So are you the guy that called me today ?? LOL >>>>.

15. Nope, I just do the drive-thrus and the write-ups... Mrs. Yankee and her fellow office workers get to call... :D

16. Don't forget to pee on your lemon tree!

17. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Where is the POPCORN?

18. C'MON P-FLATS
    cuz you do not have green grass in the desert leave the in town farmers alone..

and real farmers gauge growth by how far over the tractors front wheel the "majority amount of plants are gonna get in a week."....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.