Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Whose weird, wild, Hemi coupe is this??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scootermcrad, May 5, 2009.

1. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Yeah "Bad done Good" :cool:

2. Cad67Deville

Cad67Deville

You're welcome. I was at the Roadster show on Father's Day but somehow missed it - DAMN! I can't wait to see it finished. This car has the look!

3. tbraginton

tbraginton
    from Nevada

Ok so just a question but if the front brakes are hollowed out already have you thought about running the wheels straight to the axle?

I do like the uniqueness of the front wheels but I'm on the "think it would look better without front brakes" bandwagon!

4. Those Speedmasters are popular with "period correct" chopper motorcycle builders; check out the Jockey Journal.

5. Falcon

Falcon
    from nevada

Are those 70's 3/4 ton chevy front brakes?
    What did you get'er up to at the flats?
    Nice helmet, I think thats a good idea. You could put a couple of old rusty horizontal stabilizer.
    Very cool...

6. Take it from me every car needs some controversy to be good! This cars killer workmanship and creativity are second to none. It must be seen in person! nice job Mr Hardcore!

7. Thank you johnny ! ! !

8. Do you have any pics of the motor !
    Interested to see them.

Attached Files:

9. The previous link was how i built the " littleboy " engine.

Attached Files:

10. That motor is excellent!

11. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

man all that power and no rear rubber!!!! what kind of nut does that?....POP.

12. 1000 + hp and skinny tires and 250 + mph speeds where would those "nuts" be found !?!? Can smeone help this guy ! Ok a clue !

Attached Files:

13. I was just up in Quebec... these were about a 1/2 mile from my friends place... pretty cool tractor. :)

Attached Files:

14. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow! Haven't seen this thread for awhile!

What's the progress on this car?? I see it's been shown quite a bit since this thread and looks like it may have gone for a spin around Bonneville maybe?

15. Hell they'll last forever if its not too far from the trailer to the show spot. :rolleyes:

Pretty neat car, a gentleman could snag some very good ideas from that build to incorporate into his next or current build.

16. Hey scooter......yep we took "littleboy " to bonneville and had a great time ! 1000 hp on race fuel ! Now bonneville is the place to test the old hotrod ! 130 mph shake down pass, lots left.

17. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

AWESOME! Congrats! Video??

18. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

OH! Did you make any tire and/or wheel changes for your "shake down" pass?? Or just the ones already mentioned previously??

19. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

its a neat car, just could use some paint and some cheater slicks.

20. 57tony31

57tony31
    from Woods

Has the car made any speed or there any videos of it running.Lets hear it:D

21. Here's one more pic from the Abbotsford custom car show.
    Since it's probably not street legal, its a fairground & nostalgia drag race cruiser. Still a cool coupe though!
    [​IMG]

22. HEY SCOOTER.....THANKS....I KNOW THERE ARE VIDEOS AT BONNEVILLE OF THE CAR. UNFORTUNATELY WE DID NOT TAKE THEM. THERE ARE SOME GREAT PICS OUT THERE. www.speedhunters.com and www.myrideisme.com ARE SOME SITES.
    HOW IS YOUR BRIGGS COMING ? HEY IF ANYONE TOOK VIDEOS OF LITTLEBOY
    LET'S SEE 'UM

23. We drove it on the streets at wendover ( going to the golden nugget car show) got pulled over by the state troopers outside the show. He liked the car.
    He had one request, he said " can't you just slow that thing down a little " ! ! ! ! ! ! No problem officer .

24. Used the same wheels....2 fingers on the wheel at speed !drove like a dream !

25. damn, this is radical.

26. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

that thing is crazy... there is quite a bit that I do like about it.

27. aircoup

aircoup

anyone notice in the build pics that one photo shows the top filled and the rest of them it isnt?

28. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

any updates on this little boy?

29. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

Maybe this has been asked earlier so if so here it is again... What are those front wheels?