Register now to get rid of these ads!

what do you think? wheel color

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by calicruiser, Jul 17, 2010.

1. tryin to do something different with my semi gloss black. really dig mint and seafoam green. Gonna do the pinstripe color the same. whatcha think???

[​IMG]

2. Slapnuts1975

Slapnuts1975
    from Tennessee

I think it looks great. I'd ditch the dog dish's and throw some spider caps on it so you can see more of it.

3. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

I like the color and with matching pinstripes it should look great.. Cool car.......

4. well I am up in the air about the color. I THOUGHT I would dig it a lot more than I do. I dont wanna go and do the striping and not like it A LOT. I had them painted a dark cherry metallic and I really liked it but thought I would like the mint better. Hmmmmm, gimme some ideas fellas, been painting helmets all day and my brain is fried. I wanna stay away from the red/white stripes with red wheels. My interior is a medium gray color. THANKS!!

josh

5. crapshoot

crapshoot

i think the green looks good ,but you could try other hubcaps,like ripple or fiesta caps if the mint isn't doing it for ya

6. I have smooth full moons I may throw on to see but wanted to stick with the originals.

7. +1 I agree.

8. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

I like it..and am glad to see something other than red on the wheels

9. belair

belair

I like turquoise and black, more wheel, less cover.

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I am more of a hot rod kinda guy, so take this for what it's worth, but how about school bus yellow? Might be a bit much for the striping, but on a black car that's still my favorite wheel color.

11. blt2go

blt2go

i like the turquoise/green idea, but i am a big fan of gold or copper/bronze with ww and that much cap.

12. i've been thinking about this. color match the rim with the white wall, no cap just chrome lugs and chrome beauty rings. i do like the mint/seafoam thing to.

13. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

Hardly noticed it, brighter is better for seude....