Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little "T" and a Big "A"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jul 13, 2010.

1. don't let "Mowerority" get it in his garage..the slickness wold be overwhelming

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Killer! A friend of ours let me borrow one exactly like that for about 5 years when I was a kid. Once I got a little too big for it my dad repainted it for the guy and gave it back. That thing made me feel like the coolest kid on earth!

3. Time for some "Big and Littles", a 5 hp Briggs and all the good hop up parts available for the Briggs that can be found for a "Junior Dragster"! Then it'll be a "Hot Rod Lizzie"!:D

4. slv63

slv63

When I was a kid, only 10 or so years ago... my Grandpa bought one of these for the grandkids to ride around in. One day, a couple of the tires were soft, and my cousing decided to fill them with some air. Well, this one had plastic spoked rims, and he put too much air in them. It blew 2 of them to pieces.

5. Is there a place for an HAMB tag?

6. Balls Out Garage

Balls Out Garage
    from Arkansas

I, too, had one, only mine was a pickup. It was a Christmas present when I was 7, and my dad actually became a dealer for them. I literally drove the wheels off it twice...It was awesome!! After getting put off way too long, my oldest son and I got it restored and ready for the younger kids in time for last Christmas. One of my best accomplishments!

7. I saw this YouTube video in the Sacramento Vintage Ford newsletter and I thought I share it. It's from the 10th annual Pixar Motorama. Check out the video starting at 5:19, Jive-Bomber forgot to mention his kid's "Tin Lizzie" was a part of the prestigious invitational only Pixar Motorama. It was up against some stiff competition including two actual General Motors concept cars, but it still get my vote for best of show.

8. SpeedFed

SpeedFed

Definitely not something you see every day. I had to sign up just to comment on it. I love the pic of you and your daughter crammed into it. I'm not sure I'd be able to get out after doing that. :)

My 4 year old girl would love one of her own. I can only imagine the damage she'd do with it!

9. Scott Miller

Scott Miller
    from Tampa, Fla

My dad had one identical to that in the 60's but it was made by a company called Cru-Cut. He passed it on to me when I was a kid and my friends and I abused the heck out of it.

Still have it. Lots o fun...

Heres a shot of my uncle in (wearing) the lil car last summer.. hahaha

Great post Jive thanks for sharing it.

Attached Files: