Register now to get rid of these ads!

photos from 2005 Paso

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gatordave, Jul 13, 2010.

1. gatordave

gatordave

2. I have a 1 hour video and 904 photo's that I've never posted also. sure do miss Paso. still haven't been to Santa Maria since I worked there in the 80's

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Well what else have been holding onto the last 5 years? Thanks for posting. Better late than never.

4. sledish

sledish

Pretty Cool Dave.:cool:

5. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

That poor purple merc...what a disaster of a grill.

6. Thats a long time to hold out on some great shots...better late than never!

I got a ton from the same year,,maybe we should start an old show thread?Knock the dust off the old shoeboxes and post away..who's in?

7. wallsbrothers

wallsbrothers
    from gardena

santa maria is sure not paso thats for sure

8. gatordave

gatordave

I have a stash of photos that I took at the Gatornationals in the early '70s that I need to scan and post. The prints have held up pretty well -- 35-mm, not Instamatic stuff.

I hope to work on them this weekend.

I also have some shots that I took around Richard Petty's shop in '72, I think, that I'll scan and post. I have a couple of shots of Superbird shells in the parking lot as well as a lot of old sheet metal in the woods, including what looks like th Petty Barracuda drag car.