Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn: Austin HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KreaturesCCaustin, Jul 9, 2010.

1. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

A bunch of us are going to get together Saturday night at Cabella's in Buda, then go cruise Congress. Here's the ol' copy and paste from someone else...

"Hot Austin nights.. Cruzing returns to south Congress, 2nd saturday of every month, from sundown till the cops tell us to go home. Come out have dinner, drinks, or just hang out. bring out your jalopy and do some cruzin"

Let's bring cruising back to Austin!

Any good stories out there from the glory days? I'd love to hear them.

2. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

This sounds great... thanks for sharing. Always looking for and excuse to get out and drive the '54!

3. 29tx

29tx
    from Texas

What time are ya'll meeting at cabellas and leaving for congress?

4. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

Sweet! I'll try and make it out with my blown exhaust gasket poppin' a sweet tune!

5. im in, whos playing at the continental club

6. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

Couldn't make it out this week... but really interested in future nights. Keep this going!

7. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

We had a good time last night. Sorry I didn't get back on here to answer questions before we left. We got to Cabella's around 8pm and hung out for a while, then went down to Fran's Burger joint on Congress and just parked together to watch the world go by and do some serious bench racing. Pretty awesome night with our gang of gearheads. I think the Cabella's deal goes every other Saturday night, so we could make this a regular thing. The Kreatures were represented pretty well, but we didn't see any of the other crews out there. Let's really hammer at the rest of the Austin hot rod community out here to bring cruisin' back. I felt like a teenager again!

8. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Wish I could have made it out.Sounds like a good time.Is Dan's going to be the Congress destination each time or will that depend?

9. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

It was Fran's, not Dan's. But probably so. They close around 10 I think, so the parking lot was empty when we got there. Should be a good place to rendezvous each week.

10. McTullis

McTullis

I represented the Strugglers in full force.

11. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Sounds good.See ya at Stan's:D

12. moter

moter

yall think you may do it again this next Saturday night? Where are you meeting to drive down from Austin?