Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects I need a good glass man in the Seattle area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JalopyJenny, Jul 10, 2010.

1. JalopyJenny

JalopyJenny
    from Seattle

Need to have 3 panes to be cut for the 49 Windsor. anyone know of a good inexpensive glass guy in Seattle? Also, por15 or rustbullet for a quick coat on the floors......

2. Get in touch with old beet up in Smokey Point. He is a good glass man. I like POR 15 myself but it won't replace missing steel.

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's who I was thinking of Jenny.

Try Wesco Autobody Supply for the Por 15. I think they have several outlets around the Seattle area. or you can order it direct or on Amazon

4. I'll 3rd the Olbeet, but you've got balls putting good and inexpensive in the same sentence........Jim

5. JalopyJenny

JalopyJenny
    from Seattle

thanks for the advice. my husband used por 15, so I think im gonna stick with that. as far as the glass, ive got a few suggestions, but old beet sounds like the one. and as far as good and inexpensive goes, there is a difference between getting ripped off and reasonable. I should have said reasonable, because thats what my brain was saying, but my hands put it another way........ all I need is straight glass anyway. its for the doors of the 49. Pretty simple.