Register now to get rid of these ads!

the devil was in my car, so i cut it apart

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SPEEDBARRONS, May 26, 2010.

1. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I see it Francisco, the corners if you will....thats the Victorian bustle butt I was talkin about, its why I keep thinkin flip a wheelbarrow and cut a hole....true it might look like upsidedown wheelbarrow hangin of the back of the car.....or it will look like the supercustom it could be....stupid lookin wheels, just kills it, hey cody bring some drag radials to the O'rama

2. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

3. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I see nothing wrong with this thread. Guy has a car, goes to change it, doesnt like where its headed, changes his mind again. Pretty simple. Please dont stop Im digging this thread, better then some same ol BS about what is traditional and what isnt.

4. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

The day is coming where the ones who don't understand this will wake up and realize that they have been asleep.
    I understand you!!!
    I feed my rabbits meat, I clean my skillets with a DA with 80 grit.I mow my lawn WHILE it's raining. I wear goggles and wash my dishes in a box at the carwash.
    Who are these people calling out "Kill the Thread"?
    Let me guess,,,
    They're "Normal". Like it's normal to drive on the Parkway and Park in the Driveway? They elect leaders who sole mission is to destroy the World and Humanity? Why is a Hemorrhoid so close but an Asteroid so far? It should be the other way around,,just like the rest of their existence.
    They have to be JUST LIKE everyone else to feel secure.They end up being a BIG STUPID HERD,,,,
    Go drink some more Tap Water and Calcify your Pineal Glands.
    Oh and this computer is TRADITIONAL and I'm subscribed.

5. kenny g

kenny g

We are getting the mother ship ready to come down and pick you all up.
    We are very sorry the stuff we put in your paint did not have our intended results.
    Would you please bring Bugs Bunny,with you as I can not catch him.
    Thank you.Marvin Martian.

6. I agree, messin' with uptight anal-retentives is a blast..............but I'd really like to see where the project is at this point, too. By the way, chickens are okay, but only buggered, not buttered.

7. floydjer

floydjer
    BANNED

This thread makes me smile....That alone, should be reason to continue

8. Does any one remember that show on tv ''Twin Peaks''.I liked it too.

9. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Hey Speedbarons, I don't mean to screw up your day, but maybe you can answer a very serious question. How can a building burn up and burn down at the same time? Uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have asked that! :eek:

10. " It's simple for everybody else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy." Seymour.

11. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

oh thee frisky critters who thine bask in thee heavenly glory, for thou whilst in mine. glory to the one who kills the glory..... and then i got a plan, I got some loud wheels, i got a loud car, i got some 29 fenders..... the supercustom fiberglass tank died a death and I replaced it with the hasty..... lets talk about color, what color, who's color

Attached Files:

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

blap

Attached Files:

13. trigassernut

trigassernut

Do they all "float" down there in Washington Georgie?

14. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

stupid monkeys your world is slow, or its my computer machine

Attached Files:

15. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

why is it when you tap on a ford flathead connecting rod it sings forever like a tuning fork?
    why

16. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

17. moter

moter

thats the voices in your head......

18. I read this entire thread and then I wondered why ?

19. zzford

zzford

I think you should stop right at this point. You have caught the perfect styl. It just sceams "I AM A THING OF BEAUTY!!!". :D

20. Code:

Exactly. There must have been a reason why it didn't like to hear the story. I'll bet it goes something like, "Well that was all the metal I had so ..."

I probably would have kept it a picup myself but the idea of a boat tail speedster is pretty damned rightious. :cool:

21. thaugen

thaugen

You need 4 identical fenders to make 2 pontoon rear fenders. Like '35 Studebaker Dictator or Buick. Butt a left and right up against each other and weld up the seam down the middle.

Then get a late 40s Buick hood, section the center out (toss it) and lay the rest of the hood backwards in between the pontoon fenders.

Then take a look at the homemade boattail thread where the builder got a big hood with the correct curvatures on the sides, cut it down the middle and flip up to make the boattail.

22. telecustom

telecustom
    from Langey, BC

really a flathead tuning fork!?!? i do have 8 kicking around ill see if its ''in tune'' or just some messed up half note... nice way to tie in the rear with the 30's coupe looking rear to bad you cant go fishing any more. rims are far out with some real tires, i do like how you have gray in the hood and the rear now helps tie it together hard to say what color to shoot maybe ox blood and yellow rims just look out when trying to catch an ox tho..

23. Ducks are demented, and I see the vision in the sky, of blue and green. Cars should expose there flaws only to have them covered in blue velvet and spanked like a new born child. Scream and the boattail will arrive in your mind like a snap of a mouse trap, all encrusted with the dried blood of so many dead rodents.

24. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Love the wheels and tires! Wanna trade them for a Anti-duck helmet?

25. rusty metal

rusty metal
    from california

Who is passing out the tinfoil hats

26. Bloodandmotoroil

Bloodandmotoroil
    BANNED

if you cut up a hudson pickup and people here found out you'd have aobut a day or so stay alive.

some of these people are VERY protective of rare cars and trucks.

27. moter

moter

anti duck helment!! lmao!!:D:D

28. Scott, You are definetly cracking me up down here in Arizona. Or is it cracking me down up here in Arizona. Anyway, I know you. Your not ill, just a tortured soul. See Doug for therapy. Hooptie will be cool whatever you decide to do. My vote is make it a flatbed with stakebed pockets for sideracks. Ok, problem solved. Now go see Doug.

29. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Dug got weird in the sauna, I'm not willing to share right now. anyone know what year those orange yellow dodge rims are? also the fenders are 31, guess I dont get to catch a break with just bolting something together.... getting sick of bending tube for this, the racer, firetruck, pumptruck, furniture, and a cage, I have a bear.... this is the year I get to catch her and pet her, you'll see, she will love me.... you guys keep on with the ducks, you dont get it, the fuckin ducks never stop... its time for these assholes to move on, dont you get it?.... oh fuck, I just realized I'm building the Winchester car of mystery

30. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

i'm a dead man if i stop.