Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rattlers' / Premier Frame and Body 4th of July BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Mike

Mike

Spike, thanks for posting the pictures. Thanks to everyone who showed up, everyone there had a good time.

Great folks, good fun, good food, hot temperature and lotsa cool machines. Pretty much how this gig goes every year.

Thanks again to all who came out and thanks especially to Frank and Howard for their efforts in getting this together, we all had a blast.

2. cWaInc

cWaInc
    from Phoenix

Wow! I didnt know there were so many on here from Phoenix! Wish I would've seen this thread sooner! I'd love to hook up and check out some of those rides!

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

cWa.. check out the local groups on my profile page. Lots of AZ boys on the HAMB!!

4. oxo

oxo
    from England

Hey Mike and fellow goons
    looks like a blast pal,maybe you should re name rattlers to the"too much fun club".take it easy goons.
    craig.

5. From a lonely Rattler in Swedn to Oxo, just pack your bags and come here fore the A-Bombers! Give me a PM if you in to it!!

Lars

6. oxo

oxo
    from England

Lars!
    hope your good pal.Thats a hell of a tempting offer!sadly i can only just about fill the pop up to get to work never mind Sweden(£1.20 a litre)!!.hopefully one day.craig.

7. Mike

Mike

Hi ya Craig, it would have been great to have you here, it was a great time.

Do you have any plans to come on out here in the future? (CHRR again maybe?) I've got a size X-Large "Valley Speed Center" t-shirt here with your name on it.

Take care pal, Mike

8. oxo

oxo
    from England

Hey there bud
    sadly mike no plans at the moment,i`ll just have to enjoy the pics on the h.a.m.b. but i`ll def be back sometime,high life and thumper!!too much fun pal.swing low buddy.craig.