Register now to get rid of these ads!

(OFF TOPIC)*any so.fla boaters we need you*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by smashin54, Jul 5, 2010.

1. smashin54

smashin54
    from Miami,FL

im sorry to post this on here but my good friend domingo vilalta went missing sunday afternoon in the bay of pelican harbour marina.story goes that there were partying on a pair of boats when suddenly a fight broke out and domingo was pushed off a boat and then swam and grabbed on to the side of another unknown boat and the vessel sped up and left him in the water.any information will be appreciated..here is a link please help..
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21001605624889/

2. baspinall

baspinall
    from SE PA

Hope you find your friend! That sounds really weird though, didn't the people he was with care to see if he was OK, and why would another boater just leave him? There are "unwritten laws" of the water that should not happen to anyone no matter what. Don't take me wrong I do hope for the best.

3. smashin54

smashin54
    from Miami,FL

it is indeed a very weird story..im just praying that hes ok...

4. smashin54

smashin54
    from Miami,FL

5. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

In MIA you have to remember that people arent people they are not like the rest of us in the world. They way these parties are down there the boat he grabbed onto probably had no clue someone had grabbed onto the boat.

6. smashin54

smashin54
    from Miami,FL

they saw him on the front and another passenger told the driver to speed up that they didnt want him on the boat..last night 4 suspects were arrested two off of easch boat and 3 witnesses told the story..

7. Could Beer been involved in any of this?????

8. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Is/was he a hot rodder?

9. smashin54

smashin54
    from Miami,FL

he does own a 55 bel air on air ride but thats it..i just hope hes ok..can some of you please send some prayers for him and his family..