Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pat Foster ProFab - T-Shirt- Hot Rod Reunion ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boucher racing, Jun 23, 2010.

1. boucher racing

boucher racing
    from nashville

Hamb,

I was at the Hot Rod Reunion over the weekend and came across this T-Shirt a guy was wearing. Does anyone know where to purchase? I just lost a brother that "lived" by this motto, so it hit home.

Thanks,

Boucher

[​IMG]

2. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Awesome shirt!!!! I need one too!

3. HELLMET

HELLMET

contact cole at salinas boys .

4. brandon

brandon

get ahold of josh shaw on here

5. rooman

rooman

It is a special limited edition shirt produced by Mike Whitney with art by the legendary Josh Shaw. I was lucky enough to get one last year at BG from Mike but there are not many of them out there. Pat was one of my hero's and I am proud to have such a fitting tribute to one of the best ever.

Roo

6. boucher racing

boucher racing
    from nashville

Thanks Fellas, I will look into it and let you know.

7. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

That is a cool shirt.

8. Joshua Shaw

Joshua Shaw

There were only 25 of them printed for a select few at Bowling Green last year. We also sent 2 to Cole.

Contact Mike Whitney on here, he goes by "Richcraft Mike" He MIGHT have a couple left..

Thanks for the complements.

Foster was an inspiration to us all as well as a GREAT friend! He is missed dearly.

J Shaw

9. Foster was an inspiration to us all as well as a GREAT friend! He is missed dearly.

J Shaw[/QUOTE]

Yes he is. And every time one of the Pedragons gets beat I cheer loudly. Karma is a bitch!!

10. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Yes he is. And every time one of the Pedragons gets beat I cheer loudly. Karma is a bitch!![/QUOTE]

I never met Pat Foster. But seen him at BG a few times. Him cackling the English Leather Funny Corvette. And wapping the throttle and letting it lurch forward a few inches each time will forever be etched in my mind. VERY COOL!

I respect the man for what he did while racing and for all the things he has built. When he did the Surfers recreation, I couldnt wait for up dates. Now nothing is done with that car as far as I have ever heard. What a shame.

And as to the Pedragons quote. I totaly agree.

Oh, and I also want one of those shirts. But I really think that it is cool that they only made 25 of them for a select few people. My Foster Slingshots T-shirt that I bought in BG about 6 years ago is hanging on the wall with all my dragster memoribila.

Sit Low Pat. Brian Fox

11. You need to print these shirts so everyone across the world will know how much of a influnce Foster was. Some please make this happen I need one of these shirts. Cole are you out there what do you think?

12. glassguyOC

glassguyOC
    from O.C.

I would buy 7 and never go a day without it on.
    Great man, great shirt. Inspirational.

13. i need one!!!! very cool shirt

14. cole

cole

There very cool, but its up to Mike, it was his "Deal".