Register now to get rid of these ads!

texas/oklahoma clubs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slider, Sep 1, 2003.

1. slider

slider

I live in the back woods of oklahoma and was just wondering if there's any clubs etc. near (within a 100 miles or so) of altus oklahoma.

2. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

...apparently not.....

3. There's woods in Altus? Just kiddin ya. Good luck, you are way out there.

4. Wow. A couple days ago someone mentioned something about "zombie" threads and the record for how long between posts and I gotta say...this HAS to be the longest without being revived.

Congratulations BAD ROD. Or shall we call you "The Defibrillator"?;):D

5. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

Yes, cavemen with clubs AND spears in the Red River area! Watchout, I hear they are a mean bunch.

6. seatex

seatex

yep. they're called the "sooners", but they drive pickem up trucks....................

7. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

The Tornado Alley Road Devils. I have a few buddys in it and a good friend of mine was until recently the president. They have been a worldwide established car club since 1946 from what I understand.
    Also a brandew club started by some former Road Devils is Diablos Rechaza. I know guys in it and it is branch off of the Banditos Motorcycle club from what I understand.

8. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

Clubs are for Seals

9. chaddilac

chaddilac

I had a buddy that was in the Banditos M/C!

10. WTF...let's start one...

11. saints

saints

atlas thee are quit a few in oklahoma if you dont mind the drive......I just found out theres one in sapulpa

12. KRITTERSKUSTOMS

KRITTERSKUSTOMS
    from JONES, OK

Lets write some by-laws..

13. DWAYNE1

DWAYNE1
    from porter tx

How about close to houston???

14. Larry T

Larry T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by crotex
    The Tornado Alley Road Devils. I have a few buddys in it and a good friend of mine was until recently the president. They have been a worldwide established car club since 1946 from what I understand.
    Also a brandew club started by some former Road Devils is Diablos Rechaza. I know guys in it and it is branch off of the Banditos Motorcycle club from what I understand.

I had a buddy that was in the Banditos M/C!

I wonder if any of the Bandidos know about these Banditos guys?
    Larry T

15. Bloody Hell

Bloody Hell
    from Spring, TX

Try the Hellions..... I think they are in your neck of the woods.

16. reverendjim

reverendjim

The road devils are here and arnt going any where if you want to know what we are about www. road devils .com we have member from okc to whicita falls dallas and kilien. the diablos recaza cc is not affiliated with us

17. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

We also have the "Rejects" Car Club Based in Oklahoma City but spreading into Texas. We are into 1959 and Older Traditional Cars only. A true brotherhood of car guys that treat each other like family. You must know your shit about cars, No douche bags or posers.

18. okiewelder

okiewelder
    from central Ok

not sure about clubs but, there is a awesome salvage yard in roosevelt that is pretty close to you. Are you stationed at the base?

19. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

7 year old thread brought back up up Damn.

20. I love it! Thread from the Dead just in time for Halloween! :D The member, slider, who started this thread in Sept '03 has not been on here since May, sounds like a great car club prospect! Hee Haw!! Car Clubs have been discussed on here many times and too damn much if you ask me but I think they are a good idea if the members can keep the "douche bags" out and the "tards" under control, with out a sound membership of right and wrong, you have another club who ruin the whole club idea. I have seen it in my club and others past and current, just bare that in mind from the presidents of said clubs to the prospects, kinda like a date, just how bad do you want it??.......

21. Car clubs? I usually use what-evers handy! The one I use on the 'Ol lady and kid's is usually the handiest...

22. :D That is good stuff!!:D I knew something good would come out of this thread! There you go! And I must comment on your signature as well, that is funny shit also! I can faintly here dueling banjos and visualize Burt Reynolds here!......... Keep it coming!

23. The Shocker

The Shocker

The Omega Moo's ,but thats a club for fat girls ;)...

24. KATFISH

KATFISH

what you said

25. guitar man

guitar man
    from Tulsa OK

lol!

26. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

Well said "oldguard" you are right on the money with that comment.

27. I've heard about those Omega Moo's. They're good dancers and don't mind a few "hygiene issues".

28. Nope the Road Devils are not going anywhere, but they sure kicked you out, and came and got your shit! HA! Funny stuff there!