Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by billytschopshop, Jul 1, 2010.

1. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

I have a car club that was started by my buddies and i while in the army, i really want to keep the club going when i get back to denver, so i am on the hamb now asking for members that would like to be part of Gringos Locos CC. Just send me a message or just post here what kind of car you have and what you can bring to the club. not being to picky at the moment, because like i said i really dont want to get rid of the club. let em know if you are interested, and i wil let you know the criteria.

2. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

Come on HAMBers i know there is someone out there!!!

3. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

any takers... any one

4. thebugbox

thebugbox

I suggest putting 'Denver' into the title of the post to target the audience you're looking for.

5. Aw hell I'll join how much does it cost?

I got an old studebaker and a jeep pickup and some other stuff. None of them are driving at the present but you sound pretty desparate so could I join? I'll even let you use my garage for club meetings. :rolleyes:

Don't your friends still want to be in the club? I'm thinking that a club that is just friends is by far the very best you can have. It doesn't have to be big just fun.

6. freak dude

freak dude

I think the name is cool....

7. TJratz

TJratz

Im in if youll take vehicles that are in the building process

8. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

i want my friends in it but when i get out the army we are splitting up, and i still want the club to go on

9. They won't be the same as the fellas you crawled though the mud and muck with. I guess today that would be sand. Never the less you will make new friends when you get out. You are never going to replace your Army buddies, the club doesn't die because you are not together on a daily basis.

I would probably try and get the blessings from you friends, make some new friends and let the club build that way. I think that you'll find that most of us wouldn't be the same as friends that you have actually net face to face and built a relationship with.

10. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

we have talked about expanding when we move on and adding new chapters, so that is what i am doing, adding chapters.

11. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Good luck with your mission.

12. billytschopshop

billytschopshop
    from denver

thanks its tougher then i thought it would be

13. dugan

dugan

There's a bunch of us in jersey that are friends n chill at shows all the time together and we were going to start a friendly club around here but couldn't find a name and freakdude was telling me about this. Could you send me some info about starting a new jersey chapter? I love the name cause it describes us all haha

14. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

didn't you try this membership drive here before....if I recall it didn't go well.....