Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rod Kings 2nd annual BBQ July 17th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fuel10922, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Mark your calendar for July 17th. You are invited to the 2nd annual Rod Kings BBQ. We will have live music, great food and a first this year...Hot Wheels Drag Racing. Oh yeah...pinks rules in effect 'lose the race lose your ride" HA!HA! Drive you Hot Rod out or just bench race. Bring a side dish and a cooler of your favorite drinks. This is a family friendly event so put the spouse and kids in the car and come on out to Taylorsville, KY. You can PM me or Hot Rod Bob or any other Rod King for more info or directions.

[​IMG]

A special thanks to "stickylifter" from the Detroit Poor Boys for the killer BBQ art!

2. Hey dudes, this is a really cool event...had a ball last year. Nice folks and good eats!!

3. Bring your Hot Wheels for the diecast drags!!This is a open invite for all come on out enjoy some good food bring a side dish your favorite drinks in a cooler.Drive your car if you can kick back an get to know some new people with like minds into hot rods!!!!!!!!

4. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope you can make it out again this year.

5. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Hey Stan I had fun last year, how about you!!!

6. Cant wait guys! I had a blast last year!

7. Labold

Labold

Thanks for the invite guys, we're hoping to make it out.
    Hot Rods, BBQ, and ice colds... Sounds great!

8. Labold

Labold

Die cast drags sound fun. You guys better watch out cause my son has some fast Hot Wheels :D

9. Labold make sure an come bring the wife kids,hopefully will have nice cool weather like last year if not thats ok we will have music good eats an some Drag Racin it will be fun.

10. Baizie1999

Baizie1999
    from The Ky

Going on vacation that week. Wish we could make it. Hope to see some pics though from the show

11. Ol'Sarge

Ol'Sarge

Thanks for the invatation!

We are going to try and make it out for this one.
    It is the same weekend as my daughters 8th birthday so I might have to do a 'hit and run'!

12. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Thanks Phil ..Hope ya make it out this year,is your truck ready,if not come on anyway!!!

13. Looking Forward.........

14. BTT....Its getting close!

15. We had an amazing day! Thanks to everyone who came out to the BBQ. I hope somebody took some pictures!