Register now to get rid of these ads!

Live Video from the Gasser Reunion,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 33HEMI, Jun 30, 2010.

1. 33HEMI

33HEMI

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine
    (520) 529-1423

Norwalk, OH: Gassers are going livestream at NHRA's Summit Motorsports Park this weekend. Gasser fans worldwide can turn on their computers, smartphones or laptops and watch the 9th Annual Gasser Reunion as it happens for free. "We're going to do things at the Gasser Reunion that have yet to be done in the livestream world," says producer Richie Coury. "Our camera crews will get up close, on high and even shoot from inside the cars as they race down the track." Fans around the world are getting ready for the July 2-4 livestream show. Australia's Sammy Cooper says, "Me and my mates down under are going to get up in the middle of the night, turn on our computers, crank up the volume, pop open a few Fosters and pretend we're sitting in the stands." July 2-4, beginning at 9AM at http://www.gasserma<WBR>gazine.com/<WBR>events.html..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. BISHOP

BISHOP

Thats awesome, thanks for the heads up. Very cool idea.

3. senior fried

senior fried

Now That Is cool, thanks for the heads up ! that looks be be one of the bigger events !

4. -DMC-

-DMC-
    from Ohio

Cheers to that. That is great this is being done...

5. I wonder if they could tape delay it for, say, 3 or 4 days so I can watch:D

Pretty cool, it will be neat to see how they do it.....

6. 33HEMI

33HEMI

7. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

Watched it today around 4:30, got to see don Moyer make a pass but something happend and he drove it down the track slow, hope its alright.

Jon

8. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Don lost his tranny but didn't give up. While Martin Smith, his friend, pulled the deadomatic, Gene Catoe drove Don 50 miles to pick up a spare transmission, then back to the track. It was a late night change but one that got him back in the game the next day.

Ernest McIntyre