Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where are all the LARS photos?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jun 23, 2010.

1. There are a lot of us that are not able to make the LARS show and usually in the past there are a lot of threads by now from a lot of different guys,,and gals.

I have seen the pre party and Bob's thread's,,,

But what about the Roadster show? HRP

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

There has been several threads in the last couple of days about LARS. Bad Bob's Hamb Camp, Walden speed shop party, What did you find at LARS, etc.

3. Flathead26T

Flathead26T

I will post some pics with in the next day or 2. i took about 200 or so while i was there

4. I saw those,,even commented about them,,,man,, I wanna see Roadsters,,:D HRP

5. weez

weez

I'd like to see more too, I didn't hardly leave my booth!

6. McFly

McFly

I saw Don cruising around...I'm sure he will not disappoint. I checked his page the other day and they were not up yet.

7. This doesn't answer your question, but I just gt off the phone with DRD57 and he said that entries, spectators and vendor numbers were all up about 25% so he's encouraged by that.
    I guess the recession is over, huh. Now, if I could only get a contract! :(

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

I took exactly ZERO.

DRD57 was there with camera in hand though.

9. Muttley

Muttley

I always look forward to seeing the pictures of the cool parts/cars for sale in the swap area. If they have been posted I havent seen them.

10. RG49MERC

RG49MERC
    BANNED

here a couple i took..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. DRD57

DRD57

Patience grasshopper.

I took over 1600 photos. My computer is smokin' on the ftp right now.

12. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

The one I started was meant to attract the best into one thread……….bad idea I guess …..seeing how its now down on page 15. :confused:

13. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

This is one I saw on the net ... and I LIKE IT. :D :D

In Oklahoma City OK. tonight on the way home ...

[​IMG]

:)

14. DRD57

DRD57

Here they are, LARS pictures on donshotrodpage.net . I ran around with my camera clicking for four days and spent most of my spare time the last three days editing and loading pictures for you to enjoy.

If you appreciate the effort, buy a <a href=http://www.highway99hotrods.com/Tshirts/order.htm>T shirt</a>. I need some new shoes.

[​IMG]

<a href=http://www.donshotrodpage.net/LARS2010Lime/index.htm>Limeworks open house</a>

<a href=http://www.donshotrodpage.net/LARS2010Thum/index.htm>Thumper&#8217;s party</a>

<a href=http://www.donshotrodpage.net/LARS2010Soca/index.htm>SoCal Speed Shop open house</a>

<a href=http://www.donshotrodpage.net/LARS2010Wald/index.htm>Walden&#8217;s open house</a>

<a href=http://www.donshotrodpage.net/LARS2010/index.htm>LA Roadster Show</a>

I had some trouble loading all this onto the site, let me know if you find any defective links.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  15. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

I will throw in a few a took at the show,museum and socal open house

Attached Files:

16. hanginlow58

hanginlow58

more

Attached Files:

17. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

im feeling that grey shoebox

18. Thank you Don,,Roadsters is what I wanted to see and you sure came through,,I like them all but was under the impression that the L. A. Roadster show was just open to roadsters but it must included everything else.HRP

19. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Here's a few more for your viewing pleasure:

Attached Files:

20. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

And some more:
    the last picture is supposedly Li'l John Buttera's last build
    the third and fourth pics are Don's Hotrods from Prescott new car

Attached Files:

21. The show is for only roadsters, but the parking lot and swap area is also full of cool stuff :D

22. Yep ...

The "Show" is only open to pre-37 Roadsters ... Roadster&#8217;s are FREE (entry includes roadster, driver and passenger, two passes for Saturday night&#8217;s BBQ, and a famous "LARS Pewter Mug" on Sunday).

The "Specialty Parking" area is open to all pre-75 special interest cars (an entry fee for the car + applicable spectator entry fees).

The "Swap Meet" area also has its share of cars in the swap spaces ... though most (running) cars "for sale" just park in the Specialty Parking area.

23. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

24. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Danny ... the show is basically in 3 parts.

1 ) The LA Roadster show ( roadsters only ... 1937 and earlier , must be painted, upholstered and finished )

2 ) the SWAP meet ...

3 ) A show for vehicles who cannot qualify to get inside the " ROADSTER SHOW "

The qualified ROADSTERS get in free ( no entry fee ) ... with 2 folks admitted free. They feed the " Roadster partcipants " on Saturday about 5 PM and on Sunday @ 3 PM they give you a pewter mug ( one per roadster )

The swap meet is the BEST swap meet I have ever been to.
    And lots of cool vehicles are in the other car show ... but a good many are there just trying to sell their rides :rolleyes:

25. Flathead26T

Flathead26T

it will be a couple more days until i post my pics. i am waiting on a new charger for my laptop which has all of the pictures on it