Register now to get rid of these ads!

Survied the fire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by odins701, Jun 23, 2010.

1. odins701

odins701

Hey guys its cliff. Im out of the hospital and doing well. My projects on standby while my arms heal. I still can't use them. Thanks for all the kind words on the caringbridge website. You local guys feel free to stop by and visit. Thanks all Cliff:cool:

2. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

Glad to see you back and on the mend ....hang in there ...

3. raven

raven

Good to hear!
    r

4. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Great to hear you're doing well. For those of us that might need to learn something, was it car related? Hope you don't mind me askin'.

5. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

welcome back!!

6. God bless! Glad to see you up and about... still praying for your full recovery!

7. James427

James427
    BANNED

I was burned on both hands, arm and face when I was 18 and had to jump from a second story window with my hair on fire in my underwear into snow. Snow felt good for the first minute or two. I've healed to the point that you can't really tell unless you know what you are looking for. Hope your healing goes well from one crispy critter to another.

8. I too can feel your pain,,having burnt my left arm 3rd degree,70 years ago..Still have large scars.but the first year after was the worse..Good luck to you in the future

9. 51 Hemi J

51 Hemi J

Welcome back and stay safe! Hopefully we've all learned from this.

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

healing is a slow process and so painful from burns, I know your pain, hope you feel better soon, and that you heal well enough to continue to enjoy your hobby.

11. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

I had a terrible car related accident back in Oct. 2008. Was laid-up for about 6 months. Still some problems from that plague me today...I know that healing is a l-o-n-g process. God be with you, and I pray for your full recovery.

JK

12. slickscustoms

slickscustoms

i too have been crispy at one time a few years ago. 2nd degree to my right hand/arm and first degree to my face. it wasnt fun 5 days in the burn unit and a month off of work. hang in there it will get better.

13. lindaswalker@cableone.net

[email protected]

I've been burnt twice and i know it's no fun contiune to get well.