Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blktie

blktie

No matter what car I drive, my co-pilot Ollie is always willing to go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Donnda

Donnda

My wife raises hese little guys and we have 6 of them. This one showed an intrest in 53 Ford F-100's from the get go. Scooter Fang on his first ride

[​IMG]

groundpounder likes this.
  3. motohack

motohack
    from NorCal

Obviously relaxed and at ease. Does the little guy climb in on his own?

4. Two of may favorite things in this life, Hot Rods and Dogs....... I just wish they lived longer. My good friend Just lost his Dog last week. He is a camaro Nut, nad the dog's Name was YENKO....... He will be missed.

James

5. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

Man, it's been well over a year since I posted in this thread. Woodson had a surgery last fall, luckily the cysts weren't cancer.

He wasn't thrilled.

[​IMG]

I also started a project last August that raises money for two charities through my metal work, one of which is the shelter we adopted him from 7 1/2 years ago. You can check it out here: http://yearofthechopper.blogspot.com/

6. Donnda

Donnda

He was just 5 weeks old at the time and no, he was placed in there, He can get into the real thing all by him self now and does on a regular basis. He loves to go "Bye Bye"

7. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Does he require a licience plate? :D

He's upset because that thing around his neck doesn't have any stripes or flames on it :)

8. lorodz

lorodz

heres my boy choppa he like my son ...
    [​IMG]

9. 61TBird

61TBird

I was in the garage and She wanted in the car....

[​IMG]

groundpounder likes this.
  10. 100 pound Yogi...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  11. tommythecat79

tommythecat79

My co-pilots, have to ride in the truck for now though until my coupe is finished.

Attached Files:

• 053.jpg
      053.jpg
      File size:
      327.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Tony

Tony

Here's my "little" girl Terra. 9 month old (8 mo in these pics) 75lb (and still growing) German Shepherd..
    She loves riding in my truck and i wouldn't want it any other way. :D
    Tony

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. bruceg

bruceg
    from NWATL

We have three beagles - Cal, Nicholas and Ruby. They are all used dogs (two from a rescue group, one from the pound). Nicholas is our official camping beagle, and is in charge of guarding the campfire, taking care of extra burgers, hotdogs, steaks and eggs, and making sure my youngest son and I aren't attacked by squirrels at night.

Here he is, just before jumping out the window.
    [​IMG]

We camped out in a '66 Apache Eagle popup towed by a '65 Rambler American.

14. fbama73

fbama73

^Beagles ROCK!

Here's my beloved old Bluetick Beagle, Cinnamon. I rescued her from her second bad home at two years old. Had 9 great years with her until she left us May '09. Was ALWAYS up for a ride, especially since a ride always meant she got a drive-thru cheeseburger.

[​IMG]

Brillo- never spent a day in his life outside of a home that loved dogs and preferred Beagles. Since we've gotten a grip on the weight problem he used to have, he gets an occasional cheesburger ride too. I only have to say "go for a ride" and open the door for him to hop in and be ready.

[​IMG]

Trixie- the crazy yellow dog. About a week after we had to have Cinnamon put down, we were offered a Golden Retriever pup that was in need of rescue. We decided it was too soon, and let her go. A month passed and the home that the dog found wasn't working, so she was offered to us again. We declined again, and after another month, she couldn't stick at THAT home, so she was offered to us again. After three times, we figured she was meant to be ours, so we got her. As you can see, she has a preference for HAMB-worthy rides.

[​IMG]

15. Kerry67

Kerry67

Why is it that when you blow in a dogs face they freak, but mine hang so far out the window of the car I think they are going to fall out while I am driving ?

16. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

The new member of the Pack. A staffordshire Terrior and Bull mastiff. She is 3 months old in this pics. Now 9 months. That look she has has already stopped many dogs and people in their tracks. We play around and she can spring from a crouch to about 5 feet:eek:. A she runs like a damn cheetah. Bella.jpg
    bella 2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  17. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

That blue is totally Rad! Love the brindle also. My bella is the same color

18. here's my girl pepper. she doesn't like the 55 too much, i think it's too loud for her. she does love the garage, though. she likes to watch the reflections on the ceiling.

[​IMG]

19. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

I don't know man, maybe your breath stinks.:D
    My dog drives, I call him Pointer.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  20. TMoney

TMoney

Here's a shot of my buddy John's dog Marcell. He's in John's Aussie right hand drive '32 Phaeton. He loves wearing his goggles and goin for rides in one of many of John's hot rods.
    [​IMG]

21. You can't fool dogs and kids.............they are the best judge of character.:)

22. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Another addition we have added to the pack Nickoli
    He is a ladies man. Our female mini loves to ride. Nickoli would rather hang out with the ladies. [​IMG]

23. erlomd

erlomd

love the pics...

24. shoebox50

shoebox50

my copilot

Attached Files:

25. nohlsson1

nohlsson1
    from Ohio

Thanks, he is very happy, now that he has a new road dog to hang with. The girls (brindles) don't gang up on him any more with Tyson around. You can't separate them.

Attached Files:

26. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

No chance you'll be getting car-jacked then!
    Good looking dog.

27. perk30

perk30

Our two four legged kids, Buster and Bailey. Best buddies. Some times when I'm lying on a rug working under my car one of them will come into the garage and lay down on the rug beside me.

Attached Files:

28. dragster dude

dragster dude

back in the day my boxer Harry(sadly passed away)would go everywhere with me. now i have got two shed dogs (both staffys,one rescued from pound one rescued from strange folk).every time i open the roller door i have at least one come in for a look .the boy(toby)will stay with me regardless of what i am doing(grinding/welding painting)

29. dragster dude

dragster dude

dam thats a nice boxer

30. dragster dude

dragster dude

awsome dogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.