Register now to get rid of these ads!

Has anyone attended Right Cosat Association events in New Hampshire?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobo, Jun 19, 2010.

1. bobo

bobo
    from New Jersey

I am thinking about going to the Right Coast event located in Moultonborough, NH in August. It is their 8th. annual event in NH and was wondering if they are any good, how many cars, mostly street rods or mostly late model crap, etc.. Any worth while info or comments would be appreciated since it about a 6 hour ride. Thanks HAMB'ers.

2. bustac

bustac

I went last year, not bad. Hot Rods, Street Rods and muscle classics not a lot of late models. They had an auction too with some decent deals.

3. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

I was looking at hiting that show too....as long as it does not rain as it usually does to spoil a good event up in our corner of the country. Good to hear there is a mix of everything tho. Syracuse for sure next month!

4. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Right Coast's Syracuse Nationals is 100% Killer. I'd think that the N.H. show is also a Killer event . See you all July 16 - 18
    in Syracuse. Search "Gene Winfield" if you're interested in one
    of Gene's Metal Working Seminars. Also see the Old School Round Up that'll be at the Syracuse Nationals this year (HAMB
    mania): http://www.rightcoastcars.com/syracuse-nationals-old-skool.php

5. ironwork

ironwork
    from maine

just singed up for gene winfield class in syracuse hope it worth it