Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN!!! 69 camaro red w/black stripes and 55 chevy bel air primered grey

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Booty, Jun 19, 2010.

1. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. jokerjason

jokerjason

I'll keep my eyes peeled up here in the woods, man I hate to hear stories like this, pisses me off to no end!!! JOKER JASON.

3. RacerRick

RacerRick

Thats a local job, and I bet the cars are still local and being parted out. Someone knew the situation and took advantage. Flyers, and notifying every car club, speed shop, swap meet, etc will get it rolling.

4. WILDWELDER

WILDWELDER
    from tomball tx

And this is why we can not give up are gun rights. Hope you find them

5. jokerjason

jokerjason

Amen to that!!!!!! JOKER JASON

6. Thumper

Thumper

It's tuff enuff to lose your Dad.....without some lowlife stealing his rides.

You can bet your ass I will be looking here in N. Ga for any trace of them. I hope you can get them back.

7. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

il keep an eye out in Cumming

8. nikk777

nikk777
    from Atlanta

Someone saw an older late 70's early 80's white ford pickup long bed pulling a trailer with what looked like the 55 on it headed up 985 yesterday at 4pm....

bump

9. Just read about this on facebook. :( I hope you are able to find them.

10. BOWTIESR2

BOWTIESR2
    from GREELEY CO

Car thieves should be hung just like horse thieves were in the old days.. Hop you get them back................

11. Will keep my eyes out in this part of the country, Sorry to hear about your Dad,

12. Deuces

Deuces

Ditto on the hangin' :mad:

13. Dam- I will keep my eyes out as well as I put around 100 miles per day out on I-10 here in Southern Arizona. My guess is though they would stuff each one into a big uhaul truck to keep them out of sight if they are moving them. Or they may be in the home area still but hidden in a garage somewhere.

14. 68 C10

68 C10
    from Athens, GA

Sorry to hear this, my eyes will definitely be open up here in Athens.

Sadly, and I know this happens everywhere to some degree, but it seems like I hear a story like this happening around Atlanta just about every month. I know of a guy who runs a Mustang restoration shop over near Avondale who had his fastback stolen along with a customer's high dollar Camaro last summer. Thieves went through some serious effort to get those cars just about how it sounds like the assholes who got your dad's rides did. There's a special place in Hell reserved for people like them.

15. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

this is a direct outcome of the laws on car theft not being big and bad enough to stop or slow down the thefts. also when you report it, its not a prioraty, if they see it..maybe they might watch the person(s).
    not enough incentive for them to go after a possible perp that may be armed and dangerous, lets face it criminals are bold by design, and seldom do people in any walk of life want to deal with them, even if it should be their job.

Reducing car theft has to start coming from us guys, im convinced the cops have bigger fish to fry. or something.

got to get smart about preventative measures to slow them down, and be prepaired to lower their numbers with force. If the threat from the owner is big enough and sure enough, im sure the numbers will go down, on both...stolen cars and , living car theifs.

a network of people from this hobby,(all walks of this hobby) united against them would be a force to recon with., even if some of them are not who we think they are.

It really sucks to keep reading about all the stolen cars, and feel so helpless in the situation

16. Booty

Booty

That's why we've got to stay on this! You know the cops/sheriffs have other priorities. By posting nikk777's flyer on every website we can find, and alerting all the car buffs that might come into contact with the cars and/or parts that we can - we just might make a difference! We could even set-up a REWARD Bank, made up of donations from all of us and others to entice someone to come forward and provide info leading to the capture and conviction of these car thieves. We're not just talking about the average type of automobile! - our project cars are Special and irreplaceable. What do you think? :)

17. tahern

tahern
    BANNED
    from Kentucky

I say find the basterds slice them up and throw them in salt!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!! hope you find them.

18. joel torres

joel torres

i posted them on my facebook and asked everyone to pass it along im sorry for all of your loss

19. joel torres

joel torres

20. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

i would go to the dmv and get a list of all the rollbacks n wreckers registered in your area or ga. its gotta be somebody local

21. Why ruin perfectly good salt with slime balls? I hope they are found and dealt with with "appropriate" restraint...:cool:

22. carpok

carpok
    from Indy

My condolances, we all need to wakeup agency's do paper work. People do justace.

23. Slideone

Slideone

Thieves just suck, hope they are caught and dealt with like they need to be, what a sorry way to live a life. I will be glad to keep and eye out in Tennessee. One of the largest cruise-ins around will be this weekend in Cleveland. Wish we had your posters to pass out. Sorry about your Dad.

24. BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Eyes open here in Henry County!

25. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

i will keep my eyes open in calhoun

26. Booty

Booty

You guys are just AWESOME!! I know nikk777 really appreciates all the help you guys are providing and all the great ideas as to what to do to increase his chances of finding his Dad's Hot Rods! :)

27. gofaster

gofaster
    from georgia

I just saw this on the local news (ATL) recently. We will keep our eyes open in the N. Ga area. Sorry to hear about this and your fathers passing.

28. nikk777

nikk777
    from Atlanta

29. ChevyDevil

ChevyDevil

For the evening group... this makes me sick.

30. Thumper

Thumper

Bump........theres a bunch of shows / cruises coming up this weekend. Maybe some dummy will show up running his mouth and spill some info.