Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN!!! 69 camaro red w/black stripes and 55 chevy bel air primered grey

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Booty, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Booty

Booty

PLEASE PASS THIS ON: They need our Help - Thanks!!

Here's a flyer I created. Print and post where ever you will and spread over the internet too.
    http://forums.13x.com/attachment.php...6&d=1276891108

My dad's hot rods were stolen out of the garage during the early morning Wednesday 6/16/10. The camaro is unmistakable...pro street, show car, tubbed, with a hood scoop as tall as the car. The hood is off the camaro in the pictures but when it is on, it is VERY distinguishable. It's as high as the roof! A 8" cowl induction with a pro mod scoop on top of that. Even if it's a different color you couldn't ignore that part.

55 is tubbed also, interior is gutted but the dash is a royal blue. Both have motors with blowers/superchargers. Both cars are tubbed out with tires 18" wide on each side. Pro-street style. The picture of the 55 was taken before the tubbs.

Cars were in jonesboro, GA at my moms house. 55 was in the driveway and camaro was in the garage. They moved here escalade to the other side of the street, snatched the 55, busted a panel out of the garage, broke in and drug the camaro out. We think they were taken with a repo/snatch truck considering how and where things were done. The cars would be moved on a rollback wrecker, trailer, or with the repo truck. They wouldn't be driving them.

My dad passed away 2 months ago so this weekend was going to be hard enough...now this has just made it worse! He had left the cars to me and my sister. They are worth about $80k+ but the sentimental value outweighs that substantially. HAPPY to pay a sizeable reweard for any information leading to the recovery.

Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated! Put out the word, put up a picture, whatever you can do please. They could be in TX by now but the internet travels pretty far too! Could have changed colors.

They also took a car trailer. Not a normal trailer, it is a tilt trailer. No ramps, the entire bed tilts down and you drive the car up on it. It was black. Had a distinguishable crease/dent on the lip of it where someone tried to load a forklift on it once. I'm hoping they are careless with the trailer and leave it out somewhere to lead us to them...that's all I got right now is hope...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

This sucks! Hope you get them back soon.

3. Chalupa55

Chalupa55
    from So-Cal

F'ing bastards!!! I feel for you. Hopefully they are found.

4. mrforddude

mrforddude

I'll be back in Arkansas in a few days and will definately have my eyes peeled for these. What ever happened to earn what you get...damn reality shows showin couch potato's how to make a quick buck off of someone else's hard work.

Sorry for the loss of your dad too...not too mention his hard work now missing.

5. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Damn i am very sorry to hear that. I hope like hell it wasnt someone that knew what you guys had. Who ever it was needs hurt and taken to the hog farm. Ill keep an eye out on the west coast for you. Man I hope we can find these for you. Sorry about your old man also.

6. wish we had some sorta Boarder watch that we could send this to.....one more worry when livin this close to a other country

7. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

theres a ring of old car theives here in GA... ask around.. pretty much almost EVERY damn goodguys they steal something.. and in broad daylight.

i hope you find it.. but im sure its in parts by now.

one reason why i dont go to carshows.. they damn stake them out here!

8. rustbucketcb

rustbucketcb
    from Joplin, MO

Ya know, I know this isnt the place for this, but what the fuck was that statement??!! Just because something was stolen you think it was Mexicans? Maybe youre not from the mid west, specifically the tri state area. You have no idea how many f-ed up white folk that are stuck on meth, or think that they are "g thugs" that steal shit from people/commit all sorts of stupid crimes. Try some intelligence on for size...it feels good. Not to mention, as I said..this is not the place for this...if you have to think that way fine, but dont bring it to an amazing place such as this. Im sorry, but I kinda feel that this is a place that we should have each others back.

As for the stolen ladies. Bub, I am so soo sorry. And Im even more sorry about the loss of your father. Some others hit the nail on the head...its disgusting, how someone would try to screw the common person...we have enough people like the gov/irs to do that. Esp, with something like this. Ill keep a look out my direction here in Joplin, MO.

9. Deuces

Deuces

Them bastard car thieves need to be hung! :mad:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  10. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

:rolleyes: How do you know he wasnt talking about Canada?
    Also FYI, all you have to is go to any jail or prison across the country and that will tell you whos who without me getting too far into it and getting off topic..

As for the Original Poster, Being that your close to the Port I would check there first along with the local classifieds in case they try to "part" them out..
    Hate to say it but when stuff like this happens its usually someone you may know or knows someone that knows someone...
    Good Luck..

11. chopped

chopped

The cars were just outside of Atlanta when stolen. How the hell is anyone going to help when they can't read the damn post.

12. chopped

chopped

I'll be in Alabama today but there is a classic car auction near Atlanta today, don't know the particulars , can someone fill in the blanks? Would be a place to unload something. Cars get sold in the parking lot all the time.

13. rustbucketcb

rustbucketcb
    from Joplin, MO

14. rustbucketcb

rustbucketcb
    from Joplin, MO

Yes...and the cars were outside of Atlanta. lol

15. rustbucketcb

rustbucketcb
    from Joplin, MO

As stated, the camaro is pretty distinctive. I know they wont really do anything, but if 5-O know, it would be pretty easy to watch out for..? I also know that they d-bags that stole the cars arent exactly going to be parading them aroung, but who knows...some people that try to live the criminal life are pretty damned retarded about the way the do things.

16. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

I think you took this completely wrong. The way I read it, he said he wishes that we could send the info to the boarder patrol so they can keep an eye out for the cars, in case someone tries to cross the boarder with them into another country. He didn't say he thinks Mexicans stole them! Chill! :)

17. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

another help thread taking on the drama,dirtbags come in all colors and sizes, and pretty much cover the world. sorry about your dad.

18. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

WTF is with the Canadian comment. When you go across the border into Canada you have to go through USA customs and Canada customs with all the related documentation for the vehicles you are transporting. Contrary to popular belief you are not allowed to just drive into Canada with no questions asked.

Sorry about your Dad and the missing cars I hate thieves too. Will keep an eye open for them in the Toronto area.

19. TrannyMan

TrannyMan

Thank You, it's like no on ever stole a car and drug it across the border.

As for you loss Booty, we will keep our eyes peeled down here also. Sorry to hear about your dad.

20. DougHH

DougHH

dont get jokes much then eh? calm down dude.

sorry about the cars and your dad. that burns. hope you get at them thievin' bastards.

21. historynw

historynw

Sure sounds like some career criminal types took these.

22. kisam

kisam

23. munchbox

munchbox

the amount of stolen cars is amazing.. this is getting out of hand. i hope you find em

24. Deuces

Deuces

It f**kin' sucks when that happen's... :mad:

25. Larry T

Larry T

I'm sorry about the loss of your dad.
    This doesn't sound like a random theft. I'd be looking at people that your dad knew, even casually, in the car community.
    Larry T

26. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Good luck getting your cars back, I'll keep an eye out here in El Paso. The same thing just happened to me, they stole my trailer and used it to steal one of my cars. Somehow that just adds insult to injury.

27. 61falcon

61falcon

maybe they are on a raft heading to cuba, anyone offended? j/k. nuthin worse than a thief. lost a car trailer a few years back to thieves. its a crappy feeling, i couldnt even imaging what your feeling with losing your dad and all. sorry about the loss of your father, i hope you get the cars back.

Dave

28. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My thoughts exactly. Someone who knew your dad or knew the cars. There didn't happen to be anything in the paper or on the net about his passing that noted or showed his cars by chance?
    The Georgia Hambers who see this might want to keep on the alert for someone who all the sudden has a nice blower motor for his car that is way beyond the budget for the rest of the car. There just might be a thousand dollar car show up at an event with a 20,000 blown engine in it in the next few weeks. It's rather like the burger flipper at McDonalds showing up with a Rolex, things don't add up may be worth checking out.

29. Up in my neck of the woods they steal them if they have a nice snow plow blade.... Sorry to hear about your losses on all counts including your dad. Thieves need to be dealt with severely.

30. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Hey Man,

Hows your Mom doing ?

Is she alright ?

How is she holding up ?

Losing your Dad is bad enough and then for some fucking asshole to steal

the cars really suck,

(By the way I also believe that its someone who knows ya)

But the bottom line is Your Mother's health at this point,

Take care of her.

God willing the thief will lose control somewhere down the line and

crash and burn and have the pain and sorrow that you and your family are feeling.

Good luck and we will keep our eyes open in North Carolina....