Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back to the 50's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scoop, May 30, 2010.

1. WEll It looks like i wont make it this year.....first time in 20 years , man this sucks

2. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Dang Louver I have been thinking all day that I may cancel too. Then again something tells me to just drive up and back on friday.

3. twofisted

twofisted

Anticipation....

4. I'm thinking the Wright and Underwood location is the place. By the new Morton bldg. I'll post the pictured Banner(there will be two)
    I'll set up at 11:00 all 3 days and people can come and go as they want.
    The big show will be On Saturday at 12:00.
    See ya there.
    Mark

5. hope fully we will be parked near that location we have for the last 11 years ..red 57 t bird or be sitting some where near that intersection .. two days to wait... have pants on and I am ready now...................................seeyall ..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  6. RickyRodder

RickyRodder

I'm not going to make it this year :( We're buying a house and need to save every penny we have for the closing costs. Priorities!:mad: I might show up to Porky's Saturday night though

7. 24 hours till the wagon train hits the trail...watch for the UNFORD from Manitoba!

[​IMG]

8. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

We are leaving for BTT50'S in a couple of hours.

B:)B

9. found my denise name tag, anyone bringing some of them??:)

one more day of fill sand spot putty sand and prime worked overtime last nite got to do the headlites today and get the "LEAD"
    covered so it dont absoarb any moisture, sure is froggy up in the northland, glad I am not driving a roadster, but my car has a heater and defrost YEA:D

yes in 1963 I had a 1954 chev with primer in the same spots,:eek: hard to belive this is all the further i have progressed in a few years:mad:

Attached Files:

10. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

11. UNDER THE M IN HAMB:rolleyes:

ENLARGE AND PRINT IF NEEDED :D

Attached Files:

12. alchemy

alchemy

Pretty sure he means the intersection just west (down hill) of where Pete & Jakes usually set up.

13. Ralph

Ralph

I'll be there, with the 40 Plymouth in my avatar. Probably parked in the dust bowl out behind the meet location, next to the Racetrack. Hi UNFORD! Stop by!
    Ralph

14. sinks88

sinks88

I will be there for the first time as a "show'r" and not a "look'r"
    [​IMG]

15. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

If you see this car up there ask Ean if he's taking care of it for me.:D I sold it to him about four years ago, and happened to see Barry Mcguire interviewing him in front of my former car.:eek: I lost touch with him though. I loved that car.
    [​IMG]

16. Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  17. Is that where the Manitoba Street Rod Association all meet with their banner?
    If so see you there Ralph!

18. henryj429

henryj429

One year they forgot the banner and they were completely lost. It was such a shame....Canadians so confused they were unable to drink beer. Very sad. I will check up on them to Make sure they're OK. At that point Ralph will (hopefully) place a cold Moosehead in my hand and we'll trundle over to the Meet and Greet.

19. lets not be insulting those "poor" Canucks
    they are the only economic stimulus that shows up and spends to keep the US afloat
    too bad that they did not buy their beer here!!:eek::eek:

20. noclubjoe

noclubjoe

well iam here using the hotel computer, my coupe did good on the trip from milwaukee. The alt. bracket off the header broke on me but thanks to Nicks welding in Hixton, WI i was fix and back on the road in a hour, hope to see some of you at the meet and greet

21. Meet and Greet at Wright and Underwood.
    11:00 to 2:00(?) Friday, Saturday and Sunday
    Main meeting 12:00 Sat.
    See everyone there.
    Look for this banner

Attached Files:

22. Bull

Bull

Nice work on the banner!

The roadster are ready to roll and waiting for me in the parking lot her at work. Is it 5:00 yet!? Can't wait!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  23. You gotta be bouncing off the walls. Beautiful!!

24. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

25. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep

What's your plan for the banner? A few years ago a Mopar forum I participate in had a banner that was circulated to events all around the country. Members signed it and wrote a short greeting on it at each event, by the end of summer it made it's way around the country a couple of times. Both sides were covered with writing, it was pretty cool to read. You might want to consider doing the same thing with your HAMB banner...

26. Never tought of that. Cool idea. I made two of them :)
    Eve bubmp

My cell Phone for M & G info 612-839 0978

27. Hope everyone is safe and heading for cover... there's tornado's and all kinds of nasty stuff rolling through Minnesota... RIGHT NOW!!!