Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrome from the Bumper Shop.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fleetliner, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Fleetliner

Fleetliner
    from Oregon

Has anyone used the Bumper Shop out of L.A.? I met them at a swap and they seemed nice enough and the work looked good, prices were good. Just wondering if there were any experiences good or bad.

2. This is the Bumper Boyz is it? HRP

3. Fleetliner

Fleetliner
    from Oregon

I don't think so the card says The Bumper Shop, Inc. on Florance Ave. and also mentions it is managed by Coast to Coast bumpers, LLC.

4. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Try Google, I did their website is a dead end and there are some legal postings also.I would be leary about sending them money.If they have what you need at a swap meet for a good price,OK.A place called CHROME in West Covina,CA also sells at swap meets I got a card from them and told a fellow HAMBer about them,what they have at the swaps looked good but what he got was crappy and had to be returned.

5. Stay away, very fer away!!

6. gaspumpchas

gaspumpchas

if it is the bumper boyz renamed, avoid like the plague...they have at least downsized; had a smaller display at Rhinebeck this spring...reputation musta caught up with them...

7. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

I thought the Bumper Shop and the Bumper Boyz were owned by the same family.