Register now to get rid of these ads!

We need a traditional show in Phoenix

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry67, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Good to see you guys at SoCal. Hope the meeting went well.

2. It was nice meeting everyone today, it was a great day and it sounds like we might get a show here after all, woo hoo, Billetproof AZ. I like the sound of it!!;)

3. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Sorry I had to miss this meeting I was looking forward to it but had some home repairs on my rental @ 6 a.m and it was a long task....Thanks kerry for reminding me with the text too...Scrap iron was in mexico but we both would like to jump into the mix if there is still room to help promote and do some leg work for this show...

4. Kerry67

Kerry67

Yeah, the meeting went good. Hopefully we will find a killer location and be able to bring a show to AZ that may grow into something. Looks good so far.....

Bob, Sorry you could not make it.

Brent, See ya Tuesday night to check out your rides!

Kurtis, I'll give you a call and fill you in. You and Scrap are definately in the mix.

Alan & Melissa, thanks for making the trip out. Keep us informed of your thoughts, come out this fall to GoodGuys and hang out, and hopefully, we'll have a cool show with your name above it soon.

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

A big second on that! Thank you Allen and Melissa for taking the time to come out and meet with us. This sounds like a great thing, and I hope all goes well.

6. Choptop

Choptop

Had a ball meeting up with ya'll. Been on the road looking at locations yesterday and after breakfast will be on it again today until we hit the airport. I think a Billetproof AZ will work out nicely. Will keep ya all updated.

I've started a Billetproof AZ social group to discuss the planning of the show. Please join up if you are interested in the goings on or would like to participate in the groundwork.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=536

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  7. Donnyboy

Donnyboy
    from Phoenix AZ

Sorry I could not make it, kids come first though.

Looks like my car cannot be in - oh well.

8. DanaH

DanaH
    from Az

Just throwing these out there, but University Of Phoenix Stadium is right next to downtown Glendale and has a TON of space, or the new Goodyear or Glendale spring training facilities.

9. NumbNutz

NumbNutz

I'd like to join in on this. Getting a little tired of driving to California to attend the cool car shows over there since there isn't shit over here!

10. DanaH

DanaH
    from Az

Hey,
    I know I am not part of this really , but I e-mailed the Goodyear Ballpark (103 acres) and they said we could rent the entire facility starting at $2000. They said there would be more costs depending on what they needed to provide but that seems a very fair price!

11. JoJo O.

JoJo O.

It's been almost 4 months now... Any new updates??

12. Fordguy321

Fordguy321
    from Arizona

^^^^^^^^^^^^^