Register now to get rid of these ads!

Breakfast and "Reliability run" June 13th 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pistinbroke, Mar 8, 2010.

1. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

FYI

HOSTED BY THE PRINCE EDWARD CAR CLUB
    SUNDAY JUNE 13TH 2010

The Prince Edward Car Club (Ameliasburgh car show) will be hosting a "Reliability Run" through the Prince Edward County Ontario Canada, June 13th 2010. A Pancake breakfast will be offered at the club house in Ameliasburgh, to start the day. Followed by the run through the county, stopping at various locations of interest.

THIS IS AN ALL DAY EVENT
    If you can only join us for breakfast or part of the run that's fine to​

The cost (to cover breakfast) per person will be minimal, and will be determined shortly.
    If you have an interest in attending this event please feel free to "rsvp" via pm so we can keep the #'s in focus for breakfast/maps ect.

2. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

So here is the first update

When: June 13th 2010
    Where: 800Whitney road Ameliasburgh Ontario Canada
    Start: Breakfast served at 9:00-11:00ish Reliability run to start after
    breakfast.
    Cost: $10.00 per person includes breakfast and a t-shirt

Contact me here or at
    [email protected]

It would be good if I could keep track of totals for food amounts and t's needed. We don't want to run out.
    Rout info and stops will be available the morning of the event.
    Hope to see a bunch of you there under a blue sky and warm weather!!!!

3. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

A little less then a month away. We have been having great weather so far, lets hope this stays with us!!!! remember to drop us an email if you are planning on attending, just so we can try to have enough supplies on hand for everyone who shows.

4. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

One week to go. Should be lots of fun!!!!!

5. xadamx

xadamx

Wish I still lived in Upstate NY...I'd be there for sure! Good luck with it. We just had a great run here in Central California. It's beautiful in Ontario...

6. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

Hey, thanks for the kind words about Ontario!!! This run goes through some of the nicest areas to drive in Prince Edward County, and if half the cars show up that have expressed interest, there will be a lot of traffic jams in the County on Sunday!!! Should be a great time!!!!
    There is a post about this run in the Canadian Bacon social group, and 340Fish was kind enough to post a link to a google map to the start location if anyone needs it. See you all Sunday!!!

7. 340Fish

340Fish

Here's that map for anyone coming up for breakfast!

my offer is out there to anyone coming from Kingston or Eastern Ontario, PM me and we can roll in for pancakes together!

Sean

8. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

Hey, thanks for putting the link up here as well!! Looks like the weather might just come through for us, see you all there tomorrow!!!

9. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

Well, I know how pic orientated everyone is here, so thanks to 340Fish, here is a link with some pic's of the run. We had a great time, the Prince Edward Car Club did a great job with cooking breakfast (MMMMMMMM pancakes!!!) and planning a great rout to follow, and the people that joined us made the day perfect!!!! Here's hopping that we are as lucky next year!!!

www.reliabilityrun.com

or follow the links on the event page at

www.flatoutweekend.com

Thanks again to everyone that helped to make the day so good!!!!