Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. THANK YOU GOD.....for both of our family's.
    well just got of the phone with my nephew...hes charges are dropped to assault with deadly weapon.. he did not hit the other kid....its still not a good thing, but does give you hope..

2. ThunderRoad Garage

ThunderRoad Garage
    from missouri

very good news. prayers still going out to you and yours. things are looking up. I am thinking really soon you will have more time to spend with the boy.

3. thanks...im going out to visit him tomorow morning...try and get the complete story of what happen...althow i know what he did was wrong..and i do belive he should pay for it if he did do it....

4. big creep

big creep

wow, good news! you know how to handle the rest! get his ass to the shop once hes out! and keep him working! take him to a car show! i hope he shows an interest. he should though, cars and girls you cant go wrong!

5. rwoody1

rwoody1

bad ass ~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a goal for me with my :Dold sled now~!

6. thanks for keeping it real ... sometime you have to start over in a diffrent place... hard to change when your standing in the mix ,.

7. Good luck, for the kids sake I hope you can steer him straight. Thoughts are with you.

8. Best wishes here too. You're a good man, and a model for those young guys. You cant save the world, but you can and do make a difference.

9. banditomerc

banditomerc

Q vo Jesse,been checking in from time to time,your work kicks ass.You do it old school.Keep it together,everything will work out,just keep on keeping on!

10. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Hey bro,
    You can only do so much. Give the good example, open your doors, and then they are going to do what they are going to do.

You have opened your doors and self, that is more then most people; and all you can do.

So keep your head up! You have done your part. You can't change the world at once, but just keep doing what you are doing.

Sometimes we can't help those closest to us, but you are helping plenty.

Also, sometimes you might not think you are really doing anything, because you don't see all the tragedy that you helped prevent. Because it didn't happen since your actions helped prevent it.

Take Care
    Wil

www.sakowskimotors.com
    www.ridefree.com California Classic Car and Motorcycle Tours

11. ricardo_rocha

ricardo_rocha
    from Brazil

This is not just nice work...It is a LOT of work too!!! Very talented and hard worker guys here! Congratulations!!!

12. joel torres

joel torres

sorry to hear but you can only do so much, the kids in the shop should learn from this experience it can happen to anyone who chooses to follow fools man i wish i lived by you id be calling you tio

13. How's every one doing...hope all is well..thank you guys for yr suport..
    Ill

14. big creep

big creep

hey homie! hope all is well!

15. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Just read about what happened. Im bummed, but as everybody else arelady said, you can only do so much, and you already seem to do a lot.
    Fact is, and i repeat, fact! that some of us dont just take advice, but need to get full immersion into shit to understand what is and what isnt ok to do.
    And if your nephew is anything close to how i was as a kid, you can be sure the only way to prevent him to do something was to tie him up. And that would have only delayed shit anyway.
    The only thing you have to hope is that this gang experience is enuff to straighten him up.
    I bet it is though!
    Good luck, im not religious but i'll send sum positive thinkin your way! :D
    Now back to the shop and show us sum bad ass rides!
    Whats the story on that 64?

16. CARCUTTER

CARCUTTER
    from MASS

I hope this whole situation will open the eyes of your nephew and show him what is really important in this life.
    Good luck to you and your family and I hope God blesses you today.
    I am a true old custom car nut but when there is someone hurting in my family, That is what I am focused on. Family first my friend. Work second.
    Again, good luck with your nephew.

17. thanks guys...
    here are some pics of what is going on at our shop..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. 2'' chop..slant windshield back,, bring up door about an inch
    [​IMG]

19. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

You're an inspiration man, you do great work, and you're being a positive role model to these kids, teaching them the value of hard work, and to take pride in their work and themselves. Kids need that whether they come out of the hood or out of wealthy areas, it's a universal lesson. I can think of lots of kids I went to school with that got involved with drugs and crime, some that didn't live to tell about it, and they came out of the suburbs. They needed direction and help, and didn't get it. You're doing a great thing, keep up the good fight.

I hope things are working out alright with your family, and I'm glad to see more beautiful kustoms rolling out of your shop. Very cool

20. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

This is like a real roots type shop, no bs, just straight work and lots of it, before all the fancy facilities set ups this is what it looked like. To me this is like a time machine thread. I compare this to my favorite place to eat, It may not be clean and tidy and spotless but a lot of people go there and if a lot of people go there they must be making something that a lot of people have a taste for, as long as every ones happy and payin and comin back for more then everything is DEEE LICIOUS.

21. here is one for you impala guys..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. we had to replace the roof,,floors quarter panels on this one..and yes most of this work was done by kids with no previous exp..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. after hours of blocking...spray the white base coat...then some orange pearl on the roof..

24. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Nice work there Jesse!!It is really cool man that you allow the youngsters out there to participate and learn from hands on experience.That is one of the best ways to learn something in my opinion.I wish there was someone like that around here when we were growing up because that would have been really cool.It just might of helped some of my friends to go along a different path in life....Keep up the good work.
    Muncie

25. Young1

Young1

I just went through 35 pages....you do some awesome work! I've always been into hot rods, but all these pictures have me really digging customs.