Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Bakersfield..

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BigKat54, May 19, 2010.

1. BigKat54

BigKat54

Hello everybody! Name is george. Just moved to bakersfield from Pomona...don't ask why. LOL Got a '54 Chevy 210 2dr. straight sixer. Also got a '66 Chevy Pickup but that's on the backburner. Really want this '54 on the road Baad!! So i figured i'd join this cool message board to soak up as much as I can from the more experienced cats..and in the process meet some cool people.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome from New Zealand. Your move could be worse, you could have gone to Oildale or Bodfish! Seriously, I think you'll find a lot of kindred spirits on the HAMB.

3. Welcome from Melbourne, gee a bit harsh i loved Bakersfield Ahh the Crystal palace! cheers oggie

4. locospup

locospup

Welcome to bake o. if you don't know what that means you'll find out in about a month .its cool area to live. Been here all my life and plenty stuff for gearheads....

5. pigpin75

pigpin75

Welcome from Bak-0. That's a nice 54 you have, and keep that sixxxer.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  6. BigKat54

BigKat54

Thanks guys! Just kidding about Bako..i'm actually starting to dig it. I was just a lil bummed cause i gotta find some local contacts for my '54 project (mechanic/paint/parts/etc.)..but hopefully i will soon! But thanks again fellas!

7. Welcome bud stock up on cold one's it's gonna get hot soon.
    I can tell ya when your ready for a striper look up Diablo

8. BigKat54

BigKat54

oh yea...@ pigpin75: Thanks brotha! I for sure plan on keepin the sixxxer!
    @ locospup: Know any cool and honest people in the bako area that work on these cars? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!:)

9. BigKat54

BigKat54

Hey 6LaSabra3! Thanks brotha...i'm gonna need a striper for sure! I'll def look him up.

10. motorhead711

motorhead711

Welcome from Northern California!!

11. Send me a PM if you need Diablos contact info. There is a lot going on right now next thing is out of town though fathersday in LA or Pismo. On that sunday there is a swap here as well at the fairgrounds. You can also contact Kiwi Konection for whats up Jeff

12. welcome.. that's a clean looking Chevy.. I like it

13. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.
    firstnomad