Register now to get rid of these ads!

Personal Thank You for all Sin Of Steel Attendees from the Detroit Poor Boys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 6, 2010.

1. I know there are other great threads going on here, but after getting of the Phone with Tim minutes ago he asked that I do this for him. After talking to other guys in our club as well as the guys in the other supporting clubs we all feel humbled by your support of our first effort with Sins of Steel. The early estimation is that we beat least years number of cars. This is all thanks to you guys and gals that came out to support the local scene. Roger, Tim, and the guys have put their heart and soul into that parking lot for over 7 years and will continue to only try to make it more enjoyable for everyone that comes out. Tim was very emotional ( imagine that ) and wanted to give you all a huge thanks ( or a hug in Tim's case )

On a side note if anybody knows who stole sparkies minibike let me know please. There is a douche in every crowd and the douche now has a minibike that doesn't belong to him. I hope the f#%% hits a tree with it. Thieves suck!!

2. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Great show. You guys should be proud. Thanks to all who helped put it on.

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

....Ditto from myself and the rest of the Nightmares.
    Now, for the thievin' bastard who stole the minibike....karma is often a very bad thing. Hope your leg catches on fire from the exhaust while fuel leaks on it from a ruptured line. Crash and burn.

4. jdubbya

jdubbya

Great show for sure!

-May the front tire fall off the stolen mini bike, causing the light fingered bastard to fly violently over the handle bars!

I will have to get a mini bike together for next year, and let somebody else ride it, unless there will be a new "heavyweight" class.:D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Oh hey, Tim....Terry took advantage of my trunk full of beers. Where were you? Ha ha!

6. deadbeatdetroit

deadbeatdetroit

I had a great time! Thanks to all involved. I will definitely have a bike for the races next year!!!!

7. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Couldn't have said it better myself!

8. Tim also said it meant alot to him that your guys (Nightmares and the Road Devil's) took over the parking duties from him. He couldn't believe it when you told him to get the **** out of here you guys had it handled. Thanks for all your help yesterday. The efforts of everyone made the show extremely relaxing and we all got plenty of time to kick back , talk to old freinds, meet some new ones, and have a couple cold beverages in the presence of some cool cars and great people. Man I can't get over how much everyone dug the minibikes. Somewhere there is a minibike shop who's phone will be ringing off the hook Monday morning ha-ha.

9. fellow

fellow
    from LaPeer, MI

great show... it was my daughters first full car show and she had a blast.. she loved the peddle car race. and the mini bike races. that i was in but my damn chain fell of in the race and i was about to take first hahaha, good times....

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

All I have to say about mini bikes next year: Hyabusa and studded dirt track tires.
    It's on!

11. qzjrd5

qzjrd5
    from Troy, MI

It was an awesome show. You guys did a great job. I'll be back next year for sure!!

Mike

12. oldcop4736ford

oldcop4736ford

One of the best shows going.....see ya next year and thanks for a great day

13. oldtin

oldtin

Had a great time at the show, and really enjoyed the mini bike races and pedal car races. The best show yet, I thanked Boomer right after the trophy ceremony, but would like to take the time to congradulate the hosting clubs on a job well done.

Not nearly as bad as getting a M/bike ripped of, but....... my cousin stopped buy to check out the show while riding his bike south to Bama, and in the process of putting his riding gear on and leaving, he lost his digital camera........Slim chance but if anyone found a small black camera on the ground near the entrance to the swap area, I am sure he would appreciate getting it back.

14. Excellent show, had a great time. Looking forward to next year.

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes for their hard work.

15. fishslayer82

fishslayer82

We had a great time, thanks to everyone who made it happen!

16. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Back up so we can catch the minibike thief.

17. Excellent show.....well done to all that made it such a success through all their hard work.....it really payed off.........congrats!

18. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

We yelled thanks to Boomer as we left. I think we'll have a minibike and a spare starter next year...