Register now to get rid of these ads!

Power-Tour'n Mopars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3AMideaz, Jun 4, 2010.

1. If you've heading to Newton, IA for the Power Tour kickoff party Saturday, & your driving an old Mopar (or just like to look at 'em) we'd love to have everybody stop by the 22nd Annual Mopars On Review Car show & Swap Meet in Johnston, IA.
    Johnston is a Suburb just north of Des Moines & is about 35 miles west from the Newton track on I-80. Take the Merle Hay Road Exit #131 & go north about 3/4 of a mile to the ChildServe Center -5406 Merle Hay Road. Registration starts at 9:00am & goes till Noon. Show features "drive thru" judging. Proceeds from the show benefit Child Serve which is a facility that serves children with special needs. Not too many "H.A.M.B. Specific" type cars in the past but we usually get a pretty good variety. We consider any vehicle Chrysler built or Chrysler powered a Mopar.
    Hope to see you there!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  2. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

I wanted to do it this year, but the car, nor the money are going to let me.

3. Gotta love the "MoPowered Tour" within the tour.
    Not sure what time they are getting into IA as I believe they are going to be at the big all Mopar show up in Minn. on Saturday. One of our local club members has a 69 Road Runner conv. they are doing an article on & I know he invited them to stop by the show so who knows?
    Now if my 56 was a little more "long trip" worthy I could just go on the tour & meet 'em then . . . :D

4. 6mopar7

6mopar7

See you guys when you roll into Chattanooga on Wed June 9th !