Register now to get rid of these ads!

Look whats in Libson, North Dakota

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by theloosecannon707, Jun 3, 2010.

1. My friend Sarah sent me these, she got em from a friend, not sure who took em, pretty awesome ranch, someone must be in the farming rust! hahaha

and no, i didnt find these... they werent IN a barn, hahaha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mathew21

Mathew21

WOW, Anyone up for a Roadtrip?

3. Wreckingball

Wreckingball

Holy muckafonkey!!!!

4. phukinartie

phukinartie

There has to be a story on this place!!

5. their must be a really good one too, I just dont have it. Ill ask Sarah to look into where she got em. Im dieing to know too.

I bet this guy has a serious collection of complete running cars based on his collection of 'parts' cars, hahah

6. big creep

big creep

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Where??????????????????

7. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I saw fields like this in South Dakota growing up but I heard car crushers went through there in the 70's.

Wow, I need to see an inventory!

8. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

If you road trip through the Dakotas and western Minnesotta there are still a lot of yards full of great old iron, you could plan a vacation around it, you will find cool iron, but do it in the spring, early they have a lot of giant freakin mosquitos up there.

9. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I saw this in ND in 2004, about 85 miles west of Fargo, according to Google, about 75 miles north of Lisbon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. thats impressive also!

11. Didnt know that stuff was in Lisbon! You boys are livin in the wrong state! Old tin like that all over NoDak (until the crushers get to em!)

12. AntiBling

AntiBling

Ha. It's not some secret, my buddy who grew up there told me I needed to check the place out, but they want a pretty penny for most everything. They actually know what they have there.

Hopefully soon I'm gonna go stop there when I go down to pick up my parts car for my '54. I'll get some more pictures.

13. hotrod428

hotrod428

I saw this stuff a couple years ago, I think his name is Jorgenson. there are cars at 2 farms.

14. eberhama

eberhama

Loosecannon's pics are from Steve Jorgensons place(the son) he has quite a bit more stuff than whats pictured of all makes. The dad(charlie) has a ton of cars(almost all chevies), gas pumps, and automobelia, and yes they know what they have and what its worth, and price it higher. Its a hell of a tour, even if you can't afford anything.
    bobj's pics are from near eckelson ND. gary is a good guy, and will talk your ears off if given a chance. Hes much more reasonable, but its almost all '50s and early '60s Fords and Mercs.

15. abone1930

abone1930

Damn I would be broker all the time if I knew of a place like that down here :D

16. sinks88

sinks88

Im so close!!!! I gotta go

17. themachine

themachine

wow i have to make a trip

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

19. ZRX61

ZRX61
    from The AV

Hmmm... 3 jailbars :)

20. eberhama

eberhama

Also, the field in front of these ford trucks is solid cars now, almost all the way out to the road. The inventory is every changing, stuff comes and goes all the time. He also has some nicer/more interesting stuff in the buildings. The best parts is that everything is for sale.

21. ChrisinPhilly

ChrisinPhilly

Jorgenson's yard full of old Chevys can be seen on the site 57Rustbucket, the guy who's rebuilding his 57 chevy went to the yard and documented it pretty well

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  22. Casey J

Casey J
    from Ada. MN

Yep, looks like Jorgenson's place. I grew up In Lisbon, been out there a few times with my dad. eberhama is correct, they do know what their parts are worth.

23. There is a 40 acre field north of Beulah , N.D. that is full of Edsels. Guy has a lot of Fords too - but he is mostly an Edsel nut. '56 Lincoln in the barn - '38 Ford sedan (current plates) in the driveway....

24. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

not for sale ..... He is going to restore .

25. That is (Leroy) Walker's wrecking/salvage yard. I'm originally from Mandan, ND, but I visited his yard for the first time two years ago. We went deep into the yard to harvest some C pillar stainless off a '55 Starchief for my '56 Belair 2dr HT. The Starchief was really picked over, but he remembered driving it in there when the car was a few years old. It had been in a collision and suffered front end damage. Lots of pre-72 cars & trucks, and yes he is known as the King of Edsels. When I visited him he had a little over 200 Edsels. He has/had an original b&w '56 Belair convertible in one of those buildings that is in superb shape. Car has an interesting backstory as how he came to have it (traded some truck parts for it).

He too, knows what his stuff is worth.

Scott/Gotta56forme

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  26. xVOODOOxTRUCKERx

xVOODOOxTRUCKERx

Do you have a last name or contact info for Gary in Eckelson, ND?