Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Sins of Steel - Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by captain scarlet, May 27, 2010.

1. terry k

terry k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from toledo oh

I'll be there with a ton of parts for sale !! Always a great time with great people and great entertainment.

2. Looks like I'm gonna make it down - wasn't sure until today. Car STILL not done - but close enough to drive it down.

Planning to meet up with Frank and Rich at the diner in Birch Run - then follow them down to Grange Hall stop.

I'm excited to see some folks I haven't bumped into since last summer and am looking forward to meeting some more Hambers.

3. Lucky77

Lucky77

I've got my car sitting out in the rain right now just so it gets used to it. I'll be leaving Bay City around 4:30 to make sure I get there by 7:00 to help Pete drink his PBR and help set up. I'm so stoked about this show, rain or shine I can't wait!

Attached Files:

4. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Yep, I've got the '55 parked in the grass at the end of the driveway, so the racket from those open headers doesn't bounce off the driveway and go right in my neighbor's bedroom window at 5:30am! She's also pointed towards the road, so I can drop it in gear as soon as she fires!

See ya in the AM!

5. Decided about a half hour ago that I will try and drive the Safari up there.Moose will be caravanning with me and hopefully I won't need to use the large tow strap that I just threw in the car.Still don't have any reverse so I hope I can find a spot that doesn't require backing up.The new trans won't be installed until Monday as that was the only day I could get it done.Swapping a sign for the work.See you all there!

6. troylee

troylee

Mini Bikes and swap meet stuff are loaded. and most of all the beer cooler. Safe trip everybody, see you all at the show.

7. jdubbya

jdubbya

Truck is ready to go, will be at the gas station around 8am, and to the show by 9ish. Weather is looking great!

8. My roadster makes kick ass rooster tails with all four tires when it rains, and when you turn the front wheels your face gets wet haha. Ask me how I know this.

Me and Cindy will be there Rain or Shine!

9. Cool Ray I will be waiting!

11. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Just finished the exhaust on Court's truck about 8:30 tonight. It isn't totally done, but it's much quieter! We're leaving here around 8 am to get the truck out of the shop at work in Ypsi. Hope to park with Aaron51Chevy and the gang. See you all up there. Watch for me and the boys in our new HAMB AD Truckers Social Group Tshirts.

12. Gonna be dry guys , F**k the rain!!! Car is loaded up and the minbike is getting trailered in. See you Nightmares bright and early. This show is gonna be killer

13. 50Delux

50Delux
    from Michigan

This will be my first year.Working till noon then flying out there. Hopefully meet some fellow members.

14. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

Just got home from sylvan lanes. Twisted turatulas are still shit but damn that was a weak turnout. Those guys aren't cheap... Glad I got a free show out of it.

15. fishslayer82

fishslayer82

16. Steamboat

Steamboat

Here's hoping..........

17. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

This pre party did not get much hype other than word of mouth. I didn't even know about the pre party till Wednesday.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010