Register now to get rid of these ads!

Santa maria - "best bomb" award

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MR_WIM, May 24, 2010.

1. ELDANGEROSO

ELDANGEROSO

WOW, I'm at a loss of words. That car is amazing....Anybody Know were there is a 38 Nash for sale, I want one now.

2. MR_WIM

MR_WIM

well thank you, you taking the time to write this is just as great thank you and please anytime you see us please stop and say hello. :) and your right its a very kool car!!!!

3. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

4. sololobo

sololobo

The Ambassador is as fine a bomb, hotrod, custom, as I have ever seen. I had gone crazy over it in the pix posted about the event. I am so pleased to see the outstanding knockout award be presented to the insightful owners. Congrats to everyone involved with this project. Viva la Bomba!! ~Sololobo~

5. 65redskins

65redskins
    from visalia ca

con grats mario

6. Mr.J

Mr.J
    from NJ

:) SUPER AWARD! Great to see you in the "Pinstipers" bash. Thanks for making the auction a big success.We'll need some more stipers next year.

7. The Nash Rocks!!!
    firstnomad

8. MR_WIM

MR_WIM

thank you Mr. J!!! i had a great time as always and look forward to layin some more paint soon!! even tho it may not look like it i really get alot of great ideas from you and others like Kelly!!!! and hopefully we will get more stripers next year and make it a even bigger success!!!!! : )