Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Palouse, WA hot rod show pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, May 31, 2009.

1. adavis

adavis

send me your email addresses and I'll email you the file. Only catch....you have to pass some out. :)

2. J-lopy Kid

J-lopy Kid

Yah, we thought we that little "A" really represented the hotrods we would like to have!

Here is the million dollar question; Is there enough interest in posters that we should look at printing a few? Could they sell for 5 bucks?

3. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

You Spokane guys have a lot of fun.I've been over to a couple of events Good guys,the cafe thing and the drags.Always nice people having fun!

4. I'd buy a couple

5. RichG

RichG

I'll buy one! (I'll be changing my location to "Garfield" here shortly...:D)

6. johnnynogood

johnnynogood

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Cool machines, man. Everything about your car is different and that's what I love about it. Very cool proportions, motor choice, and style. I can tell a lot of creativity went into that build. Cheers!

7. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

you east siders suck!

The car show season has yet to begin over here on the wet side

8. Andy_H

Andy_H

Things are shaping up for this to be another good year for the show. This years T-shirts and posters have arrived and they look awesome. Hope to see lots of you at the show.

9. adavis

adavis

Bumping this again to remind everyone that the show is this Saturday, June 5th. The weather is supposed to be partly cloudy in the 60's....perfect for hot rods, BBQ, and music. Hope to see you there.

10. 1946chevytruck

1946chevytruck
    BANNED
    from london ,ky

nice looking 41 chevy pickup.

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Humm, a 203 mile Saturday Morning road trip for hot rods and Barbecue. I'll have to see if I can get all of my to do list done before then.

12. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

I'd buy a poster. Since I know that car hoarder with that A.

Hey Spokane guys a bunch of us are meeting at the old Safeway down town @ 7:30 to head down.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  13. medicinal_marinara

medicinal_marinara
    from Oregon

Nice to see the show is doing well. I lived in Palouse 15 years ago, its been a while since I've been back. Maybe I'll hit the show one of these days.

14. FEDER

FEDER

Thanks for the pics Chris. Damn You Guys got SUN??? Summer hasnt even started here yet. Please send some over.
    Fed

15. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

Those pics are from last year, hell I feel like we are in Seattle, all it has done is rain over here. but the waether says it should be sunny for the show tomarrow.:D

16. adavis

adavis

Yeah, this is last year's thread but what better way to introduce THIS year's poster?! Check out our website for more details. It looks like this year's show will be the best yet. We may even have roller derby girls parkin' cars!!!!!! Can it get better than that?
    [​IMG]

17. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Whew, that gives me a couple of paydays to save up for a couple of tanks of gas.
    Had me scared I had missed it when I started seeing the photos until I realized that the first ones were from two years ago.

Here, I'll save the next guy the "what the hell" from typing the website address in and not having it come up http://www.knuckleskrapers.com/ It doesn't spell the way most people type.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  18. Cranny

Cranny

Had fun last year (my first) and plan on going again this year!!!!!

19. adavis

adavis

Less than 2 weeks till the show. The Moscow Roller Derby Girls are set to park cars on skates! Can you think of another show where a lady in fishnet stockings and roller skates led you to your parking spot?!?

20. adavis

adavis

Just checked the weather forecast and it couldn't be better.......72 degrees and SUN!

21. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

To the top, Gonna be working late to get everything put back together, See you all there in the morning!

22. RichG

RichG

Well, at least we got the storms out of the way yesterday... looking forward to a beautiful day!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011