Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nor Cal Car Show Dates?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadLuckBetty13, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Thanks, just added it! Keep me posted on the times and upload or email flyer to [email protected] when you have it.

2. Deadender60

Deadender60

Cruise Night next weekend
    [​IMG]

Calaveras One Night Stand
    [​IMG]

-Juan

3. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

ATTENTION : Midnight Mass date and location change.
    Due to circumstances beyond our control Midnight Mass will be held on July 31, 2010 at the Placer County Fairgrounds in Roseville. Please repost and often to get the word out. More info coming soon.
    Please help us spread the word asap and as much as possable, text myspace, facebook, etc. Thanks PoorBoys

4. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

5. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

There is also going to be a show in Paso on Labor day weekend. Its only limited to 500 cars.

6. Details announced on new Labor Day car show
    Modified: Tuesday, May 4th, 2010
    BY: Staff report
    http://www.pasoroblespress.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=4473&page=72

Car enthusiasts from the North County and beyond can start planning now for a fun, family-friendly car show on Labor Day 2010.

The Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce, Golden State Classics Car Club and city of Paso Robles recently proudly announced that the Paso Robles City Council unanimously approved a brand new car show and cruise for Labor Day Weekend 2010 and released details on some of the highlights of the show.

Dubbed the Paso Robles Classic Car Show Weekend, highlights of the event include:

The Weekend – Paso Robles Classic Car Show Weekend features three full days filled with classic car excitement that includes a car show, preview cruise and Sunday drives over Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3 through 5, 2010. The entire weekend is free to spectators and enthusiasts. For more details or to register your vehicle, go to www.visitpaso.com.

Cruise – Get a preview of the gorgeous classic show cars when they hit Spring Street on Friday night for an old-fashioned cruise from 6 to 8 p.m. The route runs from Fourth to 16th on Spring Street. Bring a chair and enjoy the free show.

Car Show – The Classic Car Show happens Saturday in the downtown City Park from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and features immaculate cars from 1979 and prior. All cars must be finished, licensed and insured to take part in the show. Automotive vendors will also be on site to help you turn your own car into the car of your dreams. This event is free to the public.

Sunday Drives *– Everyone is encouraged to take a ride and explore all that Paso Robles and the surrounding countryside has to offer. Information on scenic driving routes and must-see local sights will be provided to exhibitors and attendees during Saturday's show and on the event website to print out before the event.

Raffle – Proceeds benefit five local charities. Grand Prize is a barbeque shaped like a Chevrolet 350 engine. Other items include local products, lifestyle packages, car-related items and more. Raffle tickets for the general raffle available all day Saturday. Raffle tickets for the barbeque will be on sale Friday night in the park and all day Saturday in the park. Winning tickets will be drawn throughout the day for general raffle items, barbeque winner will be drawn at the end of the show.

The Partners – This event is being hosted and organized by the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce, Golden State Classics Car Club and city of Paso Robles. This is the first time a car show in Paso Robles has been organized within this structure, and committee members believe it will lead to a well-executed, community-supported, fun, family-friendly event.

For the complete article see the 05-04-2010 issue.

7. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

Yes. They are trying to do a "classic" car show. No primer or unfinished cars. And it's open to 79 and older, finished only, no primer, 'family friendly" cars only.

Personally, I hope it gets boycotted from this site. These are the exact people who were trying to take over the WCK show on Memorial Day. They then tried a barrett jackass style auction which failed. Now they want a different show. Assholes had a good thing and ran it out of town.

I'd tell you what I really feel, but don't want to get this great thread closed.

done ranting. Now back to the great NorCal shows . . .

8. Funny that was the feeling I got when I looked at the site. I will post it but you won't see me there.

9. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

reminder: Royal Jokers "first friday" show on the 4th of June, down in Oaklan.

10. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

I second that motion.
    Paso city council can suck a wet one out of my ass.

11. jokerjason

jokerjason

Nice man!!! Hey what the hell is a family friendly car anyways??? JOKER JASON.

12. Maybe one with a floor, no suicide doors, no rust cause you know that's dangerous if swallowed, unchopped so you can crawl out of the windows if trapped, driver has to be married and monogamous, cause you know how those single hot rodders are with their crazy wild and loose women.... just guessing here. ;)

13. old wood 51

old wood 51
    from NAPA CA.

Thanks for the list, it's gonna be a busy summer....:D

Brian.

14. grego31

grego31
    from Sac, CA

Thanks for the list. Like the fliers so I can post them up.

15. jokerjason

jokerjason

Sounds like you nailed it.........I guess I can't play then!!JOKER JASON.

16. primed55

primed55

What ever happend to Cruise to the Cruz?

17. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Budget cuts. We had to sell-off the letter D, to avoid laying off any more cops. ;)

18. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

down in oaklan' :D

hey, up here in richmond...what is this budget you speak of?

19. motorhead711

motorhead711

Too many shows to attend this summer, not enough time or money, DAMNIT!!!!!

20. motorhead711

motorhead711

Cool deal, thanks for posting all the posters!

21. M.Edell

M.Edell

Very Cool.Glad were not performing at them so I can actually drive my Hot Rod and kick back.

22. If I remember right that's the Cruise from SF to SC that the Rumblers CC, Last Originals, and Road Devils collaborated, on right? I have not heard anything about it and I'm not sure if they had one in 2010.

23. Just added the Swanx CC Fall Fiasco info.

24. Added Alley Boys CC show in Santa Cruz, Kool Cat Kustoms Re-Opening in San Jose, and Relics CC Rumbler in Livermore. Anyone have the flyer for Swanx Fall Fiasco yet?

25. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

26. Updated the calendar, added Alley Boys new flyer

27. M.Edell

M.Edell

28. Von Farly 1923

Von Farly 1923
    from Sacramento

Hey Guys and Gals, The SKULLS C.C. is putting on their second annual Sacto Kruze and Car show this Saturday July 24th!

Join the SKULLS as they Cruise through scenic Sacramento on the Historic 16th Street Cruise Past Landmarks of time and speed,

FREE Goodie Bags to First 100 Cars & Bikes. The Cruise will begin at 4pm at the California Automobile Museum 2200 Front St 95818 Arrive Early and receive SKULLS Discount on Museum Admission Cruise starts rolling promptly at 4pm

Pre-1965 Car Show Music & Vendors 5pm-2am at the Hotel!
    Capitol City Hotel and Suites Cal Expo (formerly Clarion)
    2600 Auburn Blvd. Sacramento, Ca. 95821 Phone:916-487-7606
    Reserve your room today, Only 10 left at this rate!
    Group # SCC724 for the $49 rate!
    Car show free for Entries & Spectators $ 7 cover for Bar & Bands
    $ 2 off with Club Jacket or if you arrive in a Car, Truck, Bike

29. There's a car show in Crescent City, CA, August 21st....Right in the Crescent City Harbor, where the high for the day MIGHT get up to 70... more likely 65 degrees or so... so if you want all over A/C, and escape from the heat, there's usually all kinds of cars, from O/T cars, to survivor 34 Ford Fordors, with full tilt boogie Flatheads, the World's Fastest single engine Ford powered Bonneville racer, roughly 100 or so cars always show up... and since you're at the Harbor, fresh Albacore will run ya 2 bucks a pound, with a 3 or 4 dollar charge per fish to filet it, and bag it for you right there on the spot.
    More info here-
    www.northernknights.us

30. hitman912

hitman912
    BANNED

Hot Rods at The Beach - October 9th and 10th at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. I think they let muscle cars in, though...