Register now to get rid of these ads!

carsketch guy to be at "Sins of Steel " this Saturday

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by carsketch guy, Jun 1, 2010.

1. carsketch guy

carsketch guy

I wanted to introduce myself and share some artwork.If you live in the southeast Michigan area you have probably seen me sketching cars at the various shows during the summer.I'm the guy with the hat that brings a covered chair and sits down in front of the cars and draws them in ballpoint pen.No erasing,no changes, every line put to paper shows. I graduated from College for Creative Studies auto design program and worked in the design studios on production and concept cars.When I was layed off,I decided to start my own studio from home.Now I concentrate on the type of cars that I really love: customs and hot rods. I work with builders creating concept sketches of what the completed car will look like while the project is in the idea stage. I can show various top chops ,sectioning and paint schemes so an evaluation can be made early on.Please check out my website at http://www.conceptualimagineering.com I'm attaching a sheet of some of my recent vintage rod sketches. I'll be at "Sins of Steel" this Saturday. Thanks again for having a look and I hope to see you at the shows this summer.Drop by and say hi. I always enjoy talking to fellow car enthusiasts. -Steve (carsketch guy)

Attached Files:

2. sakoe

sakoe

welcome, nice work! c ya in the art archive :)

3. Nice Work, welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    from Arkansas City, KS.
    firstnomad

4. Thanks for coming out. Have a good time at the show and thanks for the support!

5. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

You are a great artist. I really like your work.

How much do you charge for doing one of these?

Nice stuff. Jimbo

6. HuffDaddy

HuffDaddy

Hi Steve, welcome to the HAMB. You'll have to post on the Friday Art Show. See you around.

Steve Hough

7. customizer2024

customizer2024
    from niles, mi.

Steve welcome from south western mi. I've watched you sketch, it's amazzzzing. Keep it up.

8. Welcome from Arkansas...