Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from CO

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dukes26, May 30, 2010.

1. dukes26

dukes26
    from CO

Hey everyone! Happy to have just signed up and excited to meet all you fellow traditional hot rodders on this site. I'm 31, I live in Northern CO and have been into cars my whole life. I worked for about 10 years as a professional body & paint tech doing high-end show cars that never get driven. As you can imagine, I got burned out doing this all the time and have since found a different profession, allowing hot rodding to be a part of my life as it should be: driving them and having fun! Looking forward to chatting with as many of you as possible and I'm also more than happy to answer any of your body & paint questions.

I currently have a '60 Pontiac 2 dr ht and I'm collecting parts for a '29 Roadster. Thanks

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the insanity. Lots to learn and share here. Put up some photos and words of the roadster. It's always nice to see what someone is working on.

3. NOLUCK13

NOLUCK13

Welcome From Texas, this is a great site....Happy Hot Rodding!

4. rockstarcustoms

rockstarcustoms
    from Arvada, CO

welcome from Arvada im building a 31 coupe

5. welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Ark City, KS.
    firstnomad