Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage hadda party in wayland mo and a car show broke out!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, May 24, 2010.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

The Rumblejetts were great. I bought their latest CD and I think I wore it out on the way home from the show. Been listening to it all week. :)

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

sorry kids....my todo list was a million miles long and growing...ill post a few more when i get time... its hard out there for a pimp!!!! :)

3. What????

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

^^^ You mean i mixed event threads? ^^^
    I might have, but im pretty sure there were more pics on page one.
    Rabbit ears or not.:D

5. Plowboy

Plowboy

Hey Mongo, every time you post that picture, Jimmy threatens to burn down my house. He still accuses me of being some part of a big conspiracy against him.....5 years later. ha ha

Once again, if you pay attention to the photo, I am merely an observer. ha ha

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  6. From what it looks like , you like to " Observe" . :D

7. athenamarie

athenamarie
    from Kahoka, MO

Everyone on here is givin props to the Kropdusters ( dont get me wrong we love it ) but I wanted to take a sec and thank all who came to our show again this year. The rain, and then the rain, and then some more rain, and then killer heat on saturday, but everyone stayed , and made this year our best yet. Thru the past year we made a lot of changes did a LOT of planning trying to make our show more organised and more fun if that is even possible. The N.E.M.O Kropdusters really came togerther this year and I am proud of all of them. And we have a lot of help from our other brother and sister kropdusters from other chapters , as well as lots of other car clubs.... for fear I may forget someone I just wont do the name thing, You know who you are and know that we love you. Rumblejetts ........what can I say, except I wait all year long just to see you guys take the stage in Wayland.... you make the show... we love you too. Cilla ....kind and beautiful as always. The rust revival would not be the same with out you. Todd ...big huggs , it is crazy to think what a bunch of crazy people can do when there is beer and kool rides involved. Again thank you all for comming to Wayland MO , spending the weekend with us and having a great time. YOU truly are what this is all about. ..........Much Love......athenamarie
    p.s. sam, mike , cathy, sandy,......we gotta get together again this year, hope you love the canned goodies.

8. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

not sure I mentioned the fact that I had the best steak sandwich of all time at Reed's

anyone that does NOT partake of the delicacy while in Wayland.........you are missing out.

9. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yea this last friday nite I was wishin I was back in Wayland for one of the steak sandwiches. Damn good. yum yum

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

sorry im late....farmin my junk off....finally got a lil rain..but imma only load a few more..its time to move on!!!LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    dash...WOW!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AND WHATS A MINI BIKE RACE WITHOUT ELVIS????
    [​IMG]
    welp, thats it...i have a ton more, but my to do list for today is long, and im tired!!!! glad everyone had a great time, and we will see ya next yr!

11. Drag Raised

Drag Raised
    from Quincy, IL

Fubulous Hot Rods, although I'm partial to the Nova Gasser :D, Great food, Great music and many drinks made for an outstanding weekend! Lookin' forward to next years event already! You guys know how to put on a PARTY!
    See everyone at the Rockin' Roddin' Reunion in late August! Hope ours goes off as well as yours.