Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage West coast kustoms cruisin nationals 2010 santa maria the cruise is back

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Jan 17, 2010.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Well then I guess we won't kill ourselves timewise to meet up with you for lunch. Heaven forbid you should eat a morning snack at 10am that will tide you over till 11:30 so you can eat lunch with a couple of car girls.:rolleyes:

2. HMMM, where to start? You say "kill yourselves" to meet up? Then maybe I'm doing you a favor, so you won't have to "kill yourself" timewise.:p. Also, you did a pretty good job of avoiding me at the Petersen auction. Yeah, I know why. But, I am what I am. And I'll be that very same "am" at the Pizza joint. So, you'll prolly hurry off to another table so I won't embarrass you anyway. Plus, if you weren't so eager to take cheap shots at me, I'd be more interested in meeting up with you. :D:eek::p. LMAO. Oh, say hi to Megan for me

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

YOU are the one that invited us to begin with :p

4. Originally Posted by hotrodladycrusr [​IMG]
    WE'RE having lunch in Ventura as well!
    You got a plan on where your posse's eating at??:D

5. I PM'd you my cell # days ago for the purpose of coordinating that lunch. Did I ever get yours? (rhetorical:p). Bazinga:D

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Selective quoting :p

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You know you did. I even made a comment that you should already have it since you've called me on the phone in the past to help you with photo hosting and posting.

8. Yes, those are my words, AFTER you inquired;)

9. JEEZ, that was MONTHS ago (or longer). I do not have your #, nor did I get a reply to my PM

10. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

I will expect hourly updates for every event you attend for the foreseeable future.

- Joe

11. Holy SHIT! It's TEN after 11....I'm going to lunch.

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Well if the Jalopy Journal was paying the bill I would;) but since I am I do believe I will just enjoy the event and post afterwards if time permits.:D

This thing is really cool though. I made my first reply on the HAMB on it last night while coming home from flower shoping with my sister (I was the passenger). I'm really looking forward to learning all the things I can do with this phone. One thing that I know will help the HAMB membership is I'm going to have the HAMB Helper Pages on the phones desktop so that if I need to get to someones information to help someone else out with it I can.

I'll see ya in a couple of days and show it to you.:cool:

Are you sure you're able to make it? I mean you're probably already starting to feel weak in the knees from lack of nourishment :rolleyes:

John, would you still like to meet Megan and I, and possibly Kev for lunch? We can meet at the pizza place or any other place you can recommend in the area. BBQ maybe or seafoord shack on the beach? :D

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  13. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Now that's funny!

14. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

Heres the official after party flier for the bowling alley event! Sat night!! Got a great line-up!

Attached Files:

15. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Yes, I agree. We need a new Thread .... Where's Denise and Megan? HAHA!

I just took my last trip to the Hardware store to finish the details on the '40. Will work on it tonight and post some pics tomorrow. I have never wanted to leave on Thursday like I want to this year. Patience.....

Brian

16. Ah yes, just made it. 1/2 a Mediteranean chicken sandwich (grilled bird with oil, feta cheese, tomato, and bell peppers on wheat toast), 1/2 of one of the best Pastrami sandwiches around here, and some fries. Now, what's for dinner? Enjoy your lunch Thursday. The VP of STUGOTS reminded me at lunch what a Fiasco it is to park on Main St in Ventura, and suggests we pass it entirely and maybe nosh in Buelton. He suggests I have a 10AM snack (HAHA) to hold me over. He thought you were rude at the Petersen too:p

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Fuck him, I had other peeps to chat with that day and you know it. You got a hello and polite conversation, far from rude. RUDE is you being 10 feet from a M&G, seeing me, and not coming over to say hello.:p

18. I could HUG you right now!;).

19. Hey guys, ill be at the Santa Maria Inn as well, with my 34, i started her on here about 6 months ago, and she will drive into the driveway on friday, be sure to come say hi...

[​IMG]

20. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Shit I will be all the above

21. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

man got the car all apart and times runnin out friday noon will be here quick

22. What??? Nothing like a little pressure:eek:

23. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

This morning I woke up with RATTLECANSPRAINITIAS. My symtoms: the tip of my index finger is numb and I smell like paint.

Spent last night painting the grille and finishing a bunch of the small stuff. It's getting closer.

Brian

24. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

cant wait to see this carhas a bitchin stance

25. JOHNNYSCAT

JOHNNYSCAT
    from Kansas

Left about 5am been raining the whole time. Just hit a freakn giant chicken lookn bird 20 miles from OK border. I have a nice dent now under my passenger headlight. Anyone know of someone that could fix it when and if I make it to CA??

26. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Save the chicken... I'm betting someone will have a bbq set up!

27. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Hey Joe were ya gonna be at??? Are ya bringing the Chevy?? I'm heading out thursday NO CAR this time around for me. What about a H.A.M.B. get together?

28. cruzr

cruzr

OK..........bag packed and ready to go. Leaving at 5am Thursday morning. Really looking forward to Santa Maria...........32gal and I should be rolling in about 11am .

29. John Denich

John Denich

Are you taking surface streets there? 6 hours?

30. cruzr

cruzr

John............stopping for breakfast,its not a race ya know........

Look us up when ya roll in, i will buy ya a beer at the bar in the Inn