Register now to get rid of these ads!

History New Zealand Hot rod Wild Honey

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldpainterman, May 19, 2010.

1. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

Now that 's funny KIRK! Can I print it on a T Shirt? Lighten up Kiwis....

Last I heard Allan Hare's coupe was owned by Peter Burke in the Taranaki area - had a 4:71 blown SBC in it... painted black.

Noddy

2. fullhouse296

fullhouse296
    from Australia

I rechromed quite a bit of the brightwork on this car in the early 80s for a guy who had rescued it from a bad environment and was at the time spending large to piece it back together as it was .South Auckland at the time .Salt had really pitted it so It was a labour of love.

3. RussTee

RussTee

wild honey still exists or at least its body does its original builder Rodger Devlin died some years ago its existence is surrounded by rumour but i believe it is undergoing a slow rebuild at the time of its build it was unreal in its standard and style not only that but Rodger rebuilt it several times each time it got better it will be great to see it back

4. Scumdog

Scumdog

A '40 ragtop was rare even back then - Roger could have gotten the same result using a 'common' '39 coupe!

5. old4dlvr

old4dlvr

I hear Wild Honey now has Big Block Chev and some type of Alloy wheels now totaly F#$%D UP