Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Season Starts

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by CrkInsp, May 21, 2010.

1. CrkInsp

CrkInsp
    from B.A. OK

Tonight is the first race of the 2010 season in Tulsa for SDRA. Looking for a few new cars, good racing, and lots of fun. See you there.

2. Have fun, stay safe, and bring on the fun,

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

3. 348chevy

348chevy

Well the start is in the books. I wish we had more cars but it seems that we can't work all the gremlins out. Larry and Jacks new car is really outstanding and they had the engine sounding great but there was a glich in the handling department.{ Wheel shake at the topend.} Hiney was trying out a new set of carbs and was off his last years effort by a little managed a 12.03 which is good but he was in the 11,s last year. Joe Hamby was running good but he was looking at the stars or something because he wasn't looking at the tree. I won all my races with a best of 11.57 at 114.20. My car was laying down on the topend and I couldn't find the cause although I'm sure it is carb issues. Anyway we missed Todd Martin and we should of had a couple more but family got in the way. Hopefully we can have a bigger turnout. I hope Jack and Larry can get their handling problem fixed and some of the others will show because we have the potential of an 8 car field just need to get them all there. :) Roy

4. 348chevy

348chevy

Oh yeah I forgot that Rand Man was there with his new FED but had the misfortune of put 4 rods to the east and 4 rods to the west with exit holes in the pan. I didn't talk to him but I'm sure it ruined his night. :( Roy