Register now to get rid of these ads!

So is there anyone else that is can't wait for Billetproof Washington?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A Rodder, Feb 28, 2010.

1. rustdodger

rustdodger

I saw more creative and innovative stuff there then I've seen anywhere in a long time. Maybe ever I'm back for sure,Put it on your gotta go list!

2. A Rodder

A Rodder

Has anyone booked rooms yet, where you all staying?

3. Payaso

Payaso

First off...to answer your question, HELL NO I can't wait...Billetproof is all I think about...I talk about the damn show ALL YEAR!!! So, with that said...Just throwing this out there...

Check out - http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453743&highlight=estranged+voodoo

The ESTRANGED C.C. are putting together a 'Run' up to Billetproof this summer from the Portland area. If anyone cares to join...Please let me know. I'll have concrete details on the 'Run' the first week of April.

Chop Top...I'll be sure to swing by at the Swap Meet and say 'What's Up!'...gotta shake your hand for putting together such an awesome event too!! No Joke...

Cheers!
    MONDO

4. MrModelT

MrModelT

I can't wait either!!

I finally get to bring the T this year!....didn't get to last year cause I was still trying to get it running (actually fired it for the first time the day of the show). Should be a fun drive :D

Attached Files:

5. buckable

buckable

Thought this was interesting - didn't know there was a vintage motorcycle museum in Chehalis. Sabrina Register talks to the curator starting at about 3:26 in the video.<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXOWxBBD_zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

6. Choptop

Choptop

huh... who knew?

I'll be talking to them on Monday to see if there is any way the show can help them out... I bet we can get a special display and get some advertising out for them.

VERY cool.

7. hotrod 49

hotrod 49

8. A Rodder

A Rodder

Anyone else going?

9. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

10. CGkidd

CGkidd

Can't wait. I am scrambling with my 59 to get it done to take to the show. I will be camping again hopefully this time the firepit will not swallow a picnic table.

11. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hotel room....check
    Pinstriping cart....check
    Booze.....check
    Money to blow at the show.........working on it.....

12. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

hell yeah! we are goin and ant wait! had a blast last year!

13. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

I am getting real excited. I am new to the nw and have been going to Paso/ Santa Maria. for the last 10 years. i am a little bummed I cant make it to Santa Maria this year. this sounds like this'll be our new Paso. working on the ranchero to get it ready for the cruise up with the Estranged fella's. looking forward to making dsome new friends in the area.

Eric

14. Payaso

Payaso

15. MEYER8821

MEYER8821

16. el Roach

el Roach
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There will be a bunch of us coming from the east side/central part of the state.
    Lots of rods and a few customs. Trying to get a guy in our club to bring his Barris custom.
    Come say "HOWDY" if you see Aces & Eights logos around.
    Can't wait.

17. 272sedan

272sedan

its gunna be a long haul of about 7 miles for us but I think we'll make it one way or another. and sinister I am bringing my welding helmet for you two stripe you did the trunk on my 53 chevy last year. so if I come running up behind you dont pucker it should be painless. I'll be driving my 34 chevy 5 window this year so if you see me 1st holler.

Attached Files:

18. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

dANG IT MAN i GOTTA get my shit together Dang truck was doin good till I cut the bastard in two.

19. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

[​IMG]

The wife , kid and I in the 41, the wife and I will be back in the 41, This time we can have some grown up fun at night.

20. Mockie

Mockie

plannin on runnin up with the Portland fleet. Curious also where to stay, or is it just easier to get loaded and crash in the car, or on the ground?

21. Choptop

Choptop

22. april may

april may

I can't believe it's almost been a year, looking forward to the show. Thanks ALAN!

23. Payaso

Payaso

Hey "J"...We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express, again...Great place, free all-you-can-eat hot breakfast sunday morning, A/C...that's where I met TurdChazer and his family^^^'41^^^...

-MONDO

24. Mockie

Mockie

nice, thanks mondo. Tryin to get the fiance to go. Not really her kinda gig but I know she'll have fun unless she has to sit and watch me fix my car the whole time.

25. A Rodder

A Rodder

five weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Payaso

Payaso

I may have an available second room reserved with my AAA discount that you two can have if you are interested...I'll shoot you a PM...

27. Mockie

Mockie

ya, kinda dropped the ball on the room reservation part. Pre reg. for the show but no room. Definitely interested in the room if available. Thanks - Mockie

28. jeffsullivan

jeffsullivan

this will be my first year, should be a blast. i will have a vendor booth, and 1 car in the show. we are camping also.

29. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

cant wait! got me a new sumbrero for the occasion!!

30. RichG

RichG

Dangnabbit! You're bringing one of my all time favorite cars... and I'm missing this year.:( Oh well.

The differences from the first year to last year were astronomical. This is shaping up to be one of the best shows up here in the PNW. Alan, you rock dude! I'm coming to the drags in August, even if I have to hitchhike! :p