Register now to get rid of these ads!

••• Happy Birthday Glo... the "BIG ?0" •••

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldbobsign, May 21, 2010.

1. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

And what are we doin' to celebrate?

Glo's drivin' her roadster to the Rust Revival...:cool:

2. Camaro Mike

Camaro Mike

Happy Birthday!

3. Deuces

Deuces

Happy boithday!! :)

4. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Happy B-day Mom!!!!!!!

Great way to celebrate your day, long drive in a roadster, during a monsoon.

5. Hey, Thanks Guys....

6. I haven't been to RR without driving in the rain. I think it is a prerequisite. We have fun anyway....

7. Bobert

Bobert
    Member Emeritus

Happy Birthday from Ardy and I! Stay as dry as you can. Ever figure out how you ended up with the roadster instead of the coupe?:rolleyes::)

8. bigken

bigken

Happy Birthday Gloria - hope you and the 'old guy' have a blast today, and all weekend.
    cya soon - I hope !

9. I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it..... hmmmmmmm LOL... :D

10. Thanks Ken.. We will have a blast today no matter the rain. Been there, done that.. LOL... Hope to see you sometime soon too... :D

11. Greezy

Greezy

Happy Birthday Jays mom. See ya Saturday.

12. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Happy Birthday Gloria. I see your still hanging out with that pinstriper/sign painter guy. Oh well, I suppose you could have done worse. When I see you at HCPU I'll try and talk some sense into you.:D In the meantime tell him I said HI!

Frank

13. ewt2

ewt2

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people!!!

14. Thanks Frank. I will tell the old guy hi from you. I doubt you will be able to talk any sense into me cause I am a stubborn, bull-headed dutchman and you know how we can be. LOL... :D

15. Thanks Ed, you are one of my favorite people too.. See you around, I'm sure.. :)

16. Well how did I miss this? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

17. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

A lil' late but happy birthday anyway! Hope you day was great, wish I would have seen you and Larry at RR. We were only there from about 10:30 til 1:30.